What's new

Question Is Pain Chain Guaranteed After B1?

Is Pain Chain Guaranteed After B1?

• Total voters

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
In training mode, you can do it to N AI who is on auto jump.

I also then recorded grundy doing the same thing, and tried clashing out. I could not.
That's really Bizarre, Mustard and Smokey were clashing out of it when we had a bunch of sets on Sunday.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Bullshit... KF/Shazam's are good, a LOT of character's are good... Grundy's hits in front, above, and behind him with NO TIMING REQUIRED like scrubby Ryu Ultra combos... and now it grants 50%+ ...gtfo
Timing is very necessary. You cant hit any swamphands if They aren't at the right height. Plus, half of the time it trades granting no combo.

So many air attacks have hella priority. He needs a good uppercut to keep people from getting away.

Quantus

Rain for MK12 Kombat Pack 3
It seems that the timing is strict, but I believe you can use backdash invincibility to get out of this.

If I'm right, this would still be a nice little 50/50 seeing as f13xxgrab will punish the backdash, and even if they block low (instead of dashing) and don't know to jump/poke after the 3 they still get grabbed.

Gruff757

The Gruff
It seems that the timing is strict, but I believe you can use backdash invincibility to get out of this.

If I'm right, this would still be a nice little 50/50 seeing as f13xxgrab will punish the backdash, and even if they block low (instead of dashing) and don't know to jump/poke after the 3 they still get grabbed.
if you do it perfectly, there is no escape whatsoever. ive been testing it with grundy on record while i try to escape it and clash it myself.

if its perfect, you are screwed .

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?

Again, it is GUARANTEED.

Gruff757

The Gruff
if youre feeling ballsy with your meter and luck, try using b1~MBdead air instead of trait and gain some extra damage into another MB Swamp Hands, b1~trait or start the cycle again if, again, feeling ballsy

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
if youre feeling ballsy with your meter and luck, try using b1~MBdead air instead of trait and gain some extra damage into another MB Swamp Hands, b1~trait or start the cycle again if, again, feeling ballsy
I think being ballsy would be to just do f1/f3 into another b1 reset~trait.

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
Timing is very necessary. You cant hit any swamphands if They aren't at the right height. Plus, half of the time it trades granting no combo.

So many air attacks have hella priority. He needs a good uppercut to keep people from getting away.
Most of the time d2 trades with an air attack, you're able to follow up with 11 trait or 1 trait. I think there's a few that cause ridiculous hit stun that you can't, but ones like batman? Yeah, all day.