What's new

Introduction

JwabHDTV

Get Cage'd
Hello to anyone who reads this! I usually don't post introductions on forums anymore cause it usually doesn't get seen. I'm really glad I found this forum because I'm apart of like 2 other MK/Fighting Game forums and they aren't the best plus I'm so used to Xenforo, it's hard to get into a forum that isn't Xenforo so I was pretty happy when I clicked on the link to this site and saw that it used Xenforo..... very happy.

I was pretty much raised on Mortal Kombat. It's the one series that I can say that it's apart of me if that makes sense. My first game was Mortal Kombat 3 and I'm pretty sure I was like only one when I got it. I've played every Mortal Kombat game... I got a scar like Sub-Zero's but not my whole eye... just above my eye and I remember crying as a kid cause I wished I the scar looked more like Sub-Zero.

Favorite characters were Sub-Zero & Scorpion & Reptile when I was a kid cause they were ninjas. Going into MK4, Reptile became my favorite of the 3. Deadly Alliance made me love Quan Chi for some reason and Mavado. Deception made me love Smoke & Noob and pretty much everyone. I'm just a fan of everyone. I'd say my overall favorite character right now is Johnny Cage and I'm pretty sad that Cassie Cage has his moveset so he won't be in the game..... but that hasn't been confirmed he won't be in the game so I'm still pulling for him.

Feel free to ask me any questions about myself or anything. I plan on being active cause this is one of the best MK Forums I've seen in a while. (Ye, I've been sneaking around in the background for like the past 24 hours before making an account)

Information

PSN:
JwabHDTV - We can play some games or something. I'm pretty much buying every game for the PS4 so I can stock up.

Gamertag:
JwabHDTV - I barely play my 360 but I do plan on getting an Xbox One around February of next year.

Steam:
JwabHDTV - I play Killing Floor a lot. I'm pretty much new to Steam but I have like 60 games including the MK Arcade Kollection.

Twitter:
@JwabTV - Follow me for fun bantz

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/jaywabtv -
No need to subscribe, I'm just putting my info.... so I might as well plug it also. I started it mainly to do WWE Gaming content cause I find the games pretty fun but I'm expanding it to an overall gaming channel sooner or later with Mortal Kombat X news being a huge focus as you can tell by my YT Banner. I'm doing a giveaway of a couple PSN & XBL cards when I hit 500 subs and doing a console giveaway when I hit 10,000 subs in about 2 years. Youtube has been a passion. Why am I overexplaining myself?

Twitch: JwabHDTV - I stream on the regular. Follow me if ya want.

Nintendo ID: JwabHDTV - Play me in Mario Kart 8 for fun if ya wantz.

Here is my Ask.FM if ya want to check it out http://ask.fm/jwabhdtv

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Are you from other Xenforo communities? Just makes me curious since you said you're used to XF. I love XF. We've been on this software for a few years now. So, thanks! :)

JwabHDTV

Get Cage'd
Are you from other Xenforo communities? Just makes me curious since you said you're used to XF. I love XF. We've been on this software for a few years now. So, thanks! :)
I'm apart of like only 2 other Xenforo forums. I've been on 1 since like 2012 and the other for only a year now. I can't really get used to other forums cause they aren't as nice as Xenforo.

Greetings, Jwab. Welcome to this site of vast knowledge, people from many walks of life, and enough drama to put TNT to shame, named TestYourMight.com!

Have a good time, and feel free to ask any questions that you may have!