What's new

Question Interrupt blocked strings thread?

DarKNaTaS

Retired!
i was told there is a thread on tym but i cant seem to find it and been trying to find it for the past hour. Can some1 point me in the right direction that list all the strings u can interrupt in the game?

i was told there is a thread on tym but i cant seem to find it and been trying to find it for the past hour. Can some1 point me in the right direction that list all the strings u can interrupt in the game?
That thread might have been lost, but if you go to individual character subforums you should find a thread in each one made by a user named Chaosphere . Each subforum should have a thread called "Frame Data Conclusions". Look at that, and it'll show you in a nice table where all the gaps in a certain character's strings are located. Try the Smoke subforum as an example, I've stickied the Smoke one. Good luck with the others though.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
I don't have all of the characters done because I'm lazy as fuck. I need to finish what I started. About half of the cast has them though. Whether they are stickied or not is another story, but I think most of them are stickied in each class' subforum.

DarKNaTaS

Retired!
I don't have all of the characters done because I'm lazy as fuck. I need to finish what I started. About half of the cast has them though. Whether they are stickied or not is another story, but I think most of them are stickied in each class' subforum.
so there used to be 1 thread with all that info before?

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
Does Quan have one?

EDIT: Nvm, he doesn't have one. I just advanced searched that bitch.

P.S. Why haven't you ever posted in the Quan forum? You and I are going to talk about your Netherrealm bigotry.