What's new

Injustice will be on XBOX 360 at East Coast Throwdown

Do you agree with switching to Xbox 360 to play Injustice at ECTV?

• Yes

Votes: 117 68.0%
  • No

Votes: 53 30.8%
  • Other (post your vote)

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Just got word from Shock, that due to observable issues with the Playstation 3, that Injustice: Gods Among Us may be ran on Xbox 360 at East Coast Throwdown V. ECTV takes place in two weeks during the weekend of May 18-19 in Morristown, NJ.

Below, we're running a simple voting poll to gauge interest on this call. Mind you, nothing is official yet.*

Shock is also encouraging players to post about any issues they have had with the Playstation 3*
xbox360.jpg

UPDATE: After a quick check it appears this has been a confirmed decision* thanks to Tim Static
https://twitter.com/ecthrowdown/status/330468630489858051

Attachments

IDC either way.. but I'll say this..

Injustice WILL be at EVO 2014 and prob 2015.. ON? PS3.. If MLG picks up Injustice.. guess what? PS3..

Last thing I want is the tourney standard to be 360 and come the BIGGEST events for the game you get.. "MAN.. the hell with this PS3 BULLSHIT!!! I'm used to the 360". I say until those tourney's change their standard.. time to swallow it up...

LEGEND

YES!

Injustice WILL be at EVO 2014 and prob 2015.. ON? PS3.. If MLG picks up Injustice.. guess what? PS3..

Last thing I want is the tourney standard to be 360 and come the BIGGEST events for the game you get.. "MAN.. th ehell with this PS3 BULLSHIT!!! I'm used to the 360". I say until those tourney's change their standard.. time to swallow it up...
as much as i'd prefer the 360 to be the standard. I have to agree with you

Tim Static

Adminerator

Last thing I want is the tourney standard to be 360 and come the BIGGEST events for the game you get.. "MAN.. th ehell with this PS3 BULLSHIT!!! I'm used to the 360". I say until those tourney's change their standard.. time to swallow it up...
Unfortunately i don't have anything coming up this year in Ohio, that i know of yet, in regards to a tourney to run (SB & CoCo are RIP, PowerUp is a no go), and I don't have the money to buy 2 extra 360's to run the game. I mean, yea, its better on 360, as 95% of the FG's out right now, but.........that just sucks.

as much as i'd prefer the 360 to be the standard. I have to agree with you
The game plays like absolute garbage on ps3. It slows down randomly in matches during combos, etc. For people to travel and pay all the expenses and venue fees and then be forced to play in lag at times WORSE than online... it's unacceptable in my opinion.
Unfortunately i don't have anything coming up this year in Ohio, that i know of yet, in regards to a tourney to run (SB & CoCo are RIP, PowerUp is a no go), and I don't have the money to buy 2 extra 360's to run the game. I mean, yea, its better on 360, as 95% of the FG's out right now, but.........that just sucks.
Claude VonStroke

Also.. A LOT of ppl got this game for PS3 believing that to be the standard, as this was conveyed early before launch. I even spoke about the standard possibly being 360 to which I was told that a few "minor" issues is no reason to change. Day one I voiced all your concerns...

Tim Static

Adminerator
Claude VonStroke

Also.. A LOT of ppl got this game for PS3 believing that to be the standard, as this was conveyed early before launch. I even spoke about the standard possibly being 360 to which I was told that a few "minor" issues is no reason to change. Day one I voiced all your concerns...
yea very true, but maybe it needs to have one major try this & start a......revolution of sorts. Its sad how much weight sponsors at an event like Evo holds throughout the entire calender year of events, even after Evo. Fuck, MLG couldn't even use the same monitors because of the sponsor issue.

PeeJaeys

Sabi
So, the lag is that terrible? I thought a felt a difference. But is it that game changing?
The cronos adapter works wonders I heard for those wanting to play on pad or, anything else for that matter.

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
Sucks but w/e seems if enough ppl cry about something they will always change things to make the babies feel better. I wish someone would post a video or something of this so called "ps3 slow down" cause I have a ps3 and a 360 and my ps3 plays ALL my games better. I play Morrigan/Doom in UMvC3 and guess what no slow down ever for me on my ps3. I have witnessed 0 lag in any way on my ps3 during a fighting game that wasnt online. I have no clue what you guys are doing to your ps3s lol.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
So, the lag is that terrible? I thought a felt a difference. But is it that game changing?
The cronos adapter works wonders I heard for those wanting to play on pad or, anything else for that matter.
Lag is absolutely game changing it's WAY worse than MK9. Not even close. I can't even believe it, I have the game for both systems. I do not have favoritism or anything but 360 doesn't lag and ps3 does really bad. Especially if anything is like crumbling in the background. I have and seen others drop combos because of it. A tournament should not be played on something so unreliable.

PeeJaeys

Sabi
No wonder it felt so different on Thursday. I thought it was the t.v's. I hope they can fix it with a patch, but I highly doubt it given that it's a porting issue.