What's new

Injustice Patch 1.05 PATCH NOTES!

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
It was never +5. I know it says that in the data, but I know for a fact it never was. These patch notes say it was +6 lol.

I have had people interupt my 1 after d1 reps. That would be impossible if it was +6. I always pegged it around +2 or +3.
I actually tested it and I beat out DS reversal sword flip and traded with Flash uppercut when using my stand 1.

It was +5

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
not bad nerfs for adam at all

i had an orgasm as well when they buffed everyones uppercuts, this game might turn out to be even greater after all

lol at increasing walking corpses hitbox, as if he doesnt have 3x the phantom range kenshi had in MK9.

good buffs for joker, expected more though, creative way to make the parry better

The Gabriel

Mean Man
Superman remains unscathed and with the other changes is now (or continues to be) the clear #1 character in the game.

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
  • The Teleport Punch (Down + Back + 3) on block is now -8 and slightly pushes back farther.
WUT?

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
NW actually got a nerf? This is the most surprising part of this, I thought they were gonna leave him alone.

His nerf isn't a big deal.

+3 poke still shuts everyone down. It now is a guess for the opponent when you are going to do your 1. It's still a d1 d1 d1 d1 d1 fest lol. It just actually requires conditioning now. You wont notice the difference.

Also, if the D2's are viable, Nightwing actually got a huge buff for escrima. He will be able to actually stop jumpers in it. It will be his best footsie stance.