What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us in-game Achievements Revealed

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Moments ago on Eventhubs.com they have reportedly spotted the achievements lists for Injustice: Gods Among Us taken from eXophase.com. The achievements are what you would expect and do not appear to reveal anyone new or contain any spoilers. These achievements are clearly based upon all games modes and the achievements linked to any challenges.
injach.jpg

injach1.jpg

injach2.jpg

injach3.jpg

Credit: EventsHubs.com

Attachments

Loving the real master nod, lol.

Also, heavy hitter achievemnt ftw. Way more forgiving than "gain mastery of all fighters" in MK. One achievement I still haven't gotten.

*Sees batman having majority of character specific achievements*

Batman hate incoming. Compbros where you at? lol

But i suppose considering with how the story is developing im not surprised. Batman seems to be one of if not the main protagonist or how you want to view it in the story. Considering he leads the rebellion against Supes tyranny.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
*Sees batman having majority of character specific achievements*

Batman hate incoming. Compbros where you at? lol

But i suppose considering with how the story is developing im not surprised. Batman seems to be one of if not the main protagonist or how you want to view it in the story. Considering he leads the rebellion against Supes tyranny.

Don't really care, don't go for achievements/trophies.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
What if the fatality-like ending of a match that Boon was talking about is triggered by ending the match with a super?

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Who are all the characters in the Ultimate Battler achievement?

They're hard to see...

Don't really care, don't go for achievements/trophies.
Lol only messin. I myself dont find trophies too appealing. Kinda why im glad i dont play my xbox anymore. Dont want to get caught up in numbers that are completely irrelevant.

Was just waiting to see the first person complain that bats gets somewhat limelight not only in general but in the achievements aswell haha

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I have to admit... the GGA 16 Bit achievement is basically the best one. Think about it... it's the most legit achievement. Some of the other ones are 'silly' compared to it.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Who are all the characters in the Ultimate Battler achievement?

They're hard to see...
Lex, Bane, Joker, Sinestro, Deathstroke, and two females. (Either Raven or Hawkgirl and Wonder Woman or someone else. It doesn't look like there's a tiara)

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Y'all not lookin' hard enough. Definitely not Harley, they seem to be using the official site renders and her eye area would be super dark because of her mask.

Probably Catwoman, her hair is pushing through the front of the helmet makes the darker area near her eyes.

There's also someone next to the random female villain on the right that I can't make out. Looks like Mr. Freeze a bit.