What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us Combo Compilation, w/ pre and post Battle Arena

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
To fill the void that has been the gap between Battle Arenas YouTube user "thetrufenix" has put together a combo video that features combo footage from pre and post Battle Arenas. Featuring game-play from Superman, Solomon Grundy, Green Lantern, Harley Quinn, Aqauman, Sinestro, Shazam, The Flash, Joker, Lex Luthor and more.

In the meantime while Injustice news is a little dry, indulge in this combo compilation!
Source: thetrufenix
Credit: MisterSpyker

Attachments

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
I really hope the bigger characters are as viable as the speedy ones in this.

I'd love to see some high-level competitive Grundy and Bane.

trufenix

bye felicia
lol, I just did this on my lunch breaks cause I was tired of masturbating to animated gifs. Now its got two threads. I guess I'm gonna have to put some real content on my channel soon.

Either way, thanks STORMS

JAP

Combo maker
Positive:
- Air dash superman, green lantern
- Big damage Grundy, Bane, Cyborg
- Aquaman = Zoning
- Speed = Catwoman, harley
- The capacity of jumping towards the opponent and hit them in their back
- Joker.......:(

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
I see Superman has some cool juggles. He looks to be a well-rounded character. I bet his enhanced dash moves that lead into combos will have armor.

Catwoman has fast strings.Damn! That lady can spin and cartwheel all over the place and cause damage with those claws. Faster than the Flash.

Aquaman isn't just zoning, it looks like his trident has some impressive pop-up. I saw one move where he uppercutted someone with his trident to the top of the screen.

Nightwing looks like a faster version of Aquaman, more emphasis on the staff though. I wonder what his tali stick fighting work will look like.

Batman is as I'd expect Batman to play.

Hot damn Green Arrow has some slick looking combos. That person did some practice.

Solomon Grundy is awesome as hell. I want to see more of that. He looks scary.

Wonder woman is kinda meh. Character bias aside, the gameplay/style really doesn't look all that compelling.

Joker looks bad ass. He looks like he will be a problem with that rolling canister. I really really want to see more of his gameplay. I wonder what his 'gadget' is, and his alternating knife/crowbar combos are awesome. I want the player to stop jumping up and down like a court-jester and actually see the Joker set traps and setups for combos and supers.