What's new

Injustice General Discussion

I really like the story. STILL! Braniac/Darkseid would have been an awesome boss.
Yeah the story was dope but some things didnt make sense. The GOOD superman was brought to the other dimension and when black adam was getting cars from TRAFFIC (not empty parked cars) and throwing them at superman, superman would eye laser the car into a million pieces.
In the mini game of the last chapter the good superman kills a good 20-50 innocent people.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Yeah the story was dope but some things didnt make sense. The GOOD superman was brought to the other dimension and when black adam was getting cars from TRAFFIC (not empty parked cars) and throwing them at superman, superman would eye laser the car into a million pieces.
In the mini game of the last chapter the good superman kills a good 20-50 innocent people.
Yeah. I couldn't stop laughing at that. That didn't make much sense at all. He also just lobs the ice wave randomly across the city... bound to kill someone. :16Bit

How are you going to speak for most Americans... that is a fallacious notion...
Easy there, turbo. Go ask 100 americans to do a "european" accent and you'll *probably* hear 51 badly done british ones. Everyone knows americans in general are somewhat ignorant when it comes to knowledge of the rest of the world

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Easy there, turbo. Go ask 100 americans to do a "european" accent and you'll *probably* hear 51 badly done british ones. Everyone knows americans in general are somewhat ignorant when it comes to knowledge of the rest of the world
There you go with more universal claims. I guess reinforcing a stereotype is good fun...

Hey im going from personal experience, if most of the people you meet happen to be of the enlightened type then i'm jealous. I, however, am not so fortunate. As Mufasa once said, "I'm surrounded by idiots"

That has nothing to do with this forum btw, and we should probly get back on topic

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Hey im going from personal experience, if most of the people you meet happen to be of the enlightened type then i'm jealous. I, however, am not so fortunate. As Mufasa once said, "I'm surrounded by idiots"

That has nothing to do with this forum btw, and we should probly get back on topic
No problem. I was just pointing out that the statement was fallacious. To be honest it offended me a little.

On Topic: Can't wait for the reveal trailer of the new character.

I cant say im not anxious as well but i feel like the game isnt really ready for more characters yet. It will be a pretty mask on a face full of bugs.

That being said, im having a ton of fun with it

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I cant say im not anxious as well but i feel like the game isnt really ready for more characters yet. It will be a pretty mask on a face full of bugs.

That being said, im having a ton of fun with it
Yeah... that is an interesting perspective. I know I want the immediate gratification of getting more characters lol. But that is a good point.

I hope scorpion doesnt make it in.. There are hundreds of DC characters and dozens of fan favorites; it would be a kick in the nuts to give up a spot to an outsider. I understand why they would but its just not the best use of limited cast space imo

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I hope scorpion doesnt make it in.. There are hundreds of DC characters and dozens of fan favorites; it would be a kick in the nuts to give up a spot to an outsider. I understand why they would but its just not the best use of limited cast space imo
I personally want Scorpion only because he has been my main since MK1. So we go way back. I do agree that there were far better choices though.

lazybird123

Purple Belt in BJJ, White Belt in MK
What system u guys on? I play harley, bane, lantern on ps3. My roommate has xbox he main wonderwoman. Been tinkering with batman for a couple days but mine's pretty ass lol.
Don't play against this guys' Harley or Bane :mad:!!! Imma take you off my friends' list

Lazybird nuuu!!!

Oh well, i guess ill hafta settle for Hank Hill's dog, Ladybird, instead. What a shame, we had some good sets lol

Damn purple In bjj huh? My grappling is hella green horn im more of a muay thai/tae kwon do guy but i definately enjoy rolling

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Damn purple In bjj huh? My grappling is hella green horn im more of a muay thai/tae kwon do guy but i definately enjoy rolling

2nd brown in shaolin do kung fu, specialty form was book 1 of Drunken Fist and I had a background as pro wrestler before that. TYM is filled with all kinds of martial artists. I get the feeling with all our frame knowledge and backgrounds that if we had enough coders and artists on the boards we could make one helluva pretty looking indie fighter with all our knowledge of fighting philosophies to help us design characters appropriate to their system.

Of course the golden rule is games are about looking awesome more than realism and any fighter here knows real martial arts aren't spectacles like in the movies.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Finally, I played it. Fucking awesome. I enjoyed the story mode a lot, and now I'm just playing single player/STAR LABS. Great, great stuff.

As a Bane player it pains me see the game reset me to full screen when i drain someone's first bar of life while trying to make a comeback. I didn't like it at launch and i certainty don't like it now. You're basically putting characters like Black Adam and Sinestro back into their comfort zone by doing so!

I just don't understand why NRS made zoning so powerful in this game. They honestly should've just added actual rounds instead of this fancy one round thing.

Dude I hate to break it to you but the job of characters like Bane, Doomsday etc. is to blow people up week 1-2. After that y'all have to struggle for that W :D

Pizza

Thrill Kill
As a Bane player it pains me see the game reset me to full screen when i drain someone's first bar of life while trying to make a comeback. I didn't like it at launch and i certainty don't like it now. You're basically putting characters like Black Adam and Sinestro back into their comfort zone by doing so!

I just don't understand why NRS made zoning so powerful in this game. They honestly should've just added actual rounds instead of this fancy one round thing.

I didn't play much Bane yet, but characters like Luthor, Grundy and Doomsday have powerful shields, very useful to get close to those zoners.

tazzmission

Banned
went without a month playing do to tv burning out. finally got that sorted and back into it

i really hope they bring out alot of dlc because 8 total charachters wont really bring me back

To get back to the story line again ... I have few questions ...
They wanted to explain why Harley Quinn can keep up with Shazam and so on - They didn't want a simple: "It's a video game #dealwithit" explanation, but ...

- If Harley Quinn can take Shazam punches thanks to the kryptonian tech pill, which is okay I guess, but why can she hurt Shazam with regular guns?
- If Killer Frost is strong enough to punch Superman through multiple buildings, then why isn't she strong enough to pick up a car and smash him with the car?
- Why can Batman pick up the drone in the Watchtower and throw it, but fails to pick up the drone on the Metropolis rooftop?

What's up with that "logic"? That causes even more confusing than before pre pill! Could it be ... that it's a video game after all?! And why do you see a picture of a guy showing off his butt to some lizard-people in a lake, if you google for "Kappa" and a picture of a woman with large, amazing boobies, if you google for "Tim Static"?

Questions over questions.

Is there a thread somewhere that people exchange gamertags, so that you face good people? Almost all the players in player matches seem to be terrible. I'm not even good by any stretch of the imagination. I don't do that well in ranked matches because my matchup experience sucks and I just picked up a new character. That's why I want to do extended sets with good players, and I can hardly ever find them in player matches.