What's new

Injustice General Discussion

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Vixen would definitely be better than Cheetah. Still, we need some more villains which is why I want Livewire if Static doesn't make it.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
If Static doesn't make it Livewire is a good alt for his style of play and shes a pretty great character. Lightning's powers don't work the same as Static's unfortunately or I'd suggest him since he's also a pretty well known and loved guy in the electrical field.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I'm sorry buy Ivy should not make this game strictly from a "too much Batman" standpoint. She may have a good moveset and all that but enough is enough.

I love how Batman is my fav DC character, and he has a well-rounded play style. Ironically that is my preferred character play style.

Robin, Red Robin and Nightwing all fight differently but they don't all need to be in this game. DC has several superheroes/superheroines with very similar powers but they also have characters with very different powers. Injustice is already going down a "similar" powers/techniques/style thing and having two feline gimmicked fighters/styles on top of Joker/Harley and Superman/Any super girl seems like a wasted slot that can be used for a Zatanna, Booster Gold, Aquaman, Hawkgirl, or any number of different characters.
The Robins are all human and use very similar weapons.

Catwoman is human and uses a whip. Cheetah is part goddess and has super-agility and some magic-based attacks.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Im still holding onto the dream of getting The Ray in this game. I wont act all crazy about it if he doesn't make it in, but if he does expect an entirely different level of insanity to happen.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
The Robins are all human and use very similar weapons.

Catwoman is human and uses a whip. Cheetah is part goddess and has super-agility and some magic-based attacks.

Use similar weapons but they fight differently, VERY differently in some cases. Still, if all of them make the cut, it'd be a travesty because they have very similar gimmicks/weaponry.

Catwoman is already using alot of claw based attacks so that hurts Cheetah. This isn't like saying "Oh, Superman has a power based moveset and so does Wonder Woman so it's gonna draw comparisons and people will cry foul". They both have cat gimmicks along with advanced (in Cheetah's case "super") agility and, up close, will tend to use alot of claw moves in their normals/special moves.

NapoleonComplex

Worst Injustice Player
So all we know about the story is that Batman is leading a rebellion and Joker is an integral part of the story?

And that code red thing which I don't understand

Hector Sanchez said the story will start making sense around January or February.

I see Ed Boon mention on twitter that he'll be at the VGA. I wonder if there will be any new reveals or a cinematic trailer?

Edit: Does anyone remember around this time in 2010 how many characters had been officially revealed? I highlighted officially so everyone knows not to count the audio leaks.

Hanzer0

Wanna order chinese later?
I would really like some leaks.

The suspense is killing me. Lupinko? are you reading this?