What's new

Injustice General Discussion

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I always go to the PS3 for fighters. The only downside to playing on the PS3 is that I seem to garner a lot less hatemail as compared to playing on the 360. Apart from that, I usually enjoy playing on PSN.

More importantly, MK is one of those games that I prefer to play on pad, and I just like the PS3 pad much much more than the 360's. So there's that.
There is no debate over which consoles controller is better. That's for sure. I think I might get the Battle Edition so I can own a stick again. I could never get comfortable with one. Maybe now is the time to push through.

There is no debate over which consoles controller is better. That's for sure. I think I might get the Battle Edition so I can own a stick again. I could never get comfortable with one. Maybe now is the time to push through.
I prefer using an arcade stick for games with lots of Quarter Circles and the like, such as Marvel/P4A/etc. Like with MK, I'll probably stick to pad since most inputs are d/b, f/d, f/b or any variation. It's obviously all preference, but for me, I only really bust out the arcade stick when the inputs are too inconsistent (for me) on the pad.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Just thought I'd copy/paste some info regarding the "rapid cancels" in this thread that was posted in the other thread:

Everyone can (for the cost of 2 bars) 2in1 cancel any normal (assuming it can cancel into specials already) into a power attack (the towards/away hard attacks). These can be charged by holding down the button to delay the attack

while charging you can dash forward or backward out. So effectively everyone can cancel most normals into a dash. (remember dashes aren't "that" fast and you can't cancel dashes into attacks)

It's more useful for some then others. Most can just use for it for ghetto homemade freestyle bounce/juggle combos, or comboing into a background transition for big damage.

The other was some specials "meter burns" are simply different recovery but there are only a few of those, most have changed into something more useful.

So this cancel, no matter what, always requires 2 bars of meter? Can you perform any other types of cancels that don't cost meter? Such as just canceling a normal with something else to cut the animation?

Those always cost 2 bars. Some ppl have specials that can be held/dashed out of. Like cyborg can 11~fireball~hold~dash because he doesn't have enough cheesy shit already. A few ppl have other normals that can be held similar to Sektor.
http://www.testyourmight.com/threads/rapid-cancels-what-stuff-do-you-want-to-try.27385/

NapoleonComplex

Worst Injustice Player
Guys! I just finished building my time machine. Lets hop in and play some Injustice :)

Seriously though, are you guys picking this up on Xbox or PS3? I'm kinda torn. I want it for 360, but if MK is any indication the lifespan of Injustice will be longer on PS3(online anyway).
The 360. I did okay with the 360 controller with MK9 though I'be heard horror stories lol

SLy

Noob
When you cancel specials you will either have to dash forward or back..yea sort of like Jax GP

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Batman, Joker, Harley, Catwoman, Nightwing, and Bane are all from the Batman universe. I think it's time for NRS to start surprising us :)

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Also, WTF is Cyborg? Where does this guy come from? lol. I only know about the Batman Universe in DC. I grew up on him so I feel like I'm missing out :(

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Also, WTF is Cyborg? Where does this guy come from? lol. I only know about the Batman Universe in DC. I grew up on him so I feel like I'm missing out :(
He is a from Teen Titans, though in the new 52 he is a member of the justice league.

He is not a good character, really bland, but DC keeps pushing him for uh... reasons.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
He is a from Teen Titans, though in the new 52 he is a member of the justice league.

He is not a good character, really bland, but DC keeps pushing him for uh... reasons.
I actually just read this characters bio...he doesn't sound amusing at all lol. Rather boring actually.

JJocelot

Don't give up!
Maybe one of you tech savvy dudes can use your super hacking prowess to see if NRS flubbed up and has the rest of the characters encoded into the site.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
All They are are some borders and to be resized and boom, Use on forums.

Also, I only know of Cyborg from the cartoon, so all characters are from there are welcomed by me. The show's also the reason Dick Grayson as Robin is my favorite DC char.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
MMH is kind of a in a weird place right now in comics, they replaced him with Cyborg for awful reasons, and he is like on the B team or something.

He is not a sure thing at this point.