What's new

Injustice General Discussion

Raven makes Circe kinda useless.... But i can see her shooting purple magic beams and some Ermac moves.
Still Hawkgirl could work with the mace and have the famous Onaga throw, i can see Canary as a combinatian of Sindel and Sonya
and Starfire could be the fire user in the game.... More than enough to choose from if you ask me.
i can see hawkgirl having a net. like cyrax's except that it grounds

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I couldn't help but stare at the people playing Injustice behind Hector in those vids. Am I nuts or do I see hit sparks? I never noticed that before. Hit sparks with back to block, and hit trades makes this pretty legit. If balanced this might even be better than MK.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
I couldn't help but stare at the people playing Injustice behind Hector in those vids. Am I nuts or do I see hit sparks? I never noticed that before. Hit sparks with back to block, and hit trades makes this pretty legit. If balanced this might even be better than MK.
Yeah, there are hit sparks

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
is that the glowing effects like in other fighting games? sorry im new here

Yea. If you were being attacked sparks would show that the hits are connecting. A lot of Capcom guys complained MK didn't have hit sparks early on and that it made it difficult for them to react without it.

Cruz

Banned
I wonder how Green Lantern fanboys are gonna act when they hear this handsome fella isn't playable but both Harley and Joker are! :p

Can't wait till it's end of March/early April so people who got early copies can start leaking the roster and features! That's the most fun part, it builds more hype.

I was hoping for Circe to boost the female count and Wonder Woman villain count, but I suppose that is accomplished by Raven (a big left-fielder) and Ares.

I bet there was a lot of debate at NetherRealm between Raven/Circe/Dr. Fate/Spectre/Shade/etc. All these characters could have fit into that dark spell-casting magic role. Raven was probably the best choice out of these, all things considered.

And Ares is a damn good choice for a Wonder Woman villain in terms of people taking him seriously. Much like with Loki, people ALREADY know Ares as one of the most iconic mythological gods.

And to those Sinestro doubters... he's gonna be in. He's way too damn important to Green Lantern lore to not be included. I'd venture to say he's second only to Hal Jordan in terms of importance in the Lantern section of DC.

Besides, while people like to make blanket statements like "Sinestro would just be Hal Jordan with a different color!", I could just as easily say that Atrocitus would be a blood-spewing Grundy/Bane clone. Don't get me wrong, Atrocitus is a cool character, but NOWHERE NEAR the level of Sinestro. And I'm certain that Sinestro's constructs will be entirely different from those of Hal.

JJocelot

Don't give up!
You could put in every major Lantern character From Hal to Kyle to John, Atrocitus and hell, even Guy and make them all play nothing alike one another.

You are literally only limited by your imagination.

Cruz

Banned
Froggy, Atrocitus is useless cause he can't make constructs and is a big emo, too similar to Catwoman and Doomsday!
Yeah i've always been for Sinestro contest me for that Reedoms or any other smart dude the facts are the facts,
with Sinestro you can make chainsaws, buzzsaws like cyrax and even snake bites...
He's is creative and can be diffrent from lame ass Hal and think about this without Geoff freaking Johns you never
had your wannebe Doomsday emo and the only reason he came to GL series is cause the love he had for Sinestro,
he even named his dog after Sinestro and said he's the greatest of anything!
Conclusion: Without Sinestro there would have never been an Atrocitus!
Besides the new regime story with 'order and dictatorship' is ripped from Sinestro,
so he fits this game more than any other DC character including Superman.
I'm happy with Raven but the game need a few more like Hawkgirl, Black Canary and
maybe Starfire if there's really 27-28 characters.

You could put in every major Lantern character From Hal to Kyle to John, Atrocitus and hell, even Guy and make them all play nothing alike one another.

You are literally only limited by your imagination.
in other words, if you think more lanterns will be clones you would suck as one.

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
I think lady Shiva would be great if you wanna escape from using powerhouse characters like Superman, wonderwoman and gadget characters like Batman,Joker...She would be pure Hand2hand skill ofcourse they might have to give her some ninja stars or something like that for a projectile but nonetheless she would be a great character

Cruz

Banned
I am confused as all hell here. Are you saying Atrocitus is similar to Catwoman?
He uses his nails as basic attack cause he can't make constructs, so he would be a male version Catwoman with plasma spitting as gimmick.
You could gave him wolverine blades/spikes but Doomsday takes that in now to be different from Bane and Grundy.....
Sinestro and Hal are like Sektor and Cyrax and yes Compros they'll both be long ranged fighters but at least with different weapons!
Hal would use minigun, hammer, green fist and a jet as finisher and Sinestro would use buzzsaw blades like cyrax, chainsaw, snake bites
like in mugen wich would be cool and for all i care they let him make a yellow t-rex who eats you and shits you back out!
Cyrax and Sektor are both long ranged fighters but different weapons and both fun to play as and having fun is all what matters to me.
Besides it's already Sinestro read the magazine and see yourself Neatherrealm agrees with me.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Green Arrow and Green Lantern will be with Superman based off Cry for Justice, but that story sucked so.....nvm.

Cruz

Banned
Green Arrow and Green Lantern will be with Superman based off Cry for Justice, but that story sucked so.....nvm.
Hal considers all life sacred including earths criminals, while Sinestro craves for that order Supes want to wipe them out from existance....

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Based on the few things we know and some assumptions from sources.

Superman's side:

Superman
Wonder Woman
Flash (assumption)
Catwoman (assumption)

Batman's side:

Batman
Solomon Grundy (assumption)
Harley Quinn