What's new

Injustice: GAU Offical Hero Card - Backgrounds, Icons and Portraits Unlock Thread

Hey does anyboyd know to get the background that can only be completed by doing super moves? I'm assuming that they mean the 4 bar super, because I've tried only using projectiles and it didnt work.

If you do any regular punches or kicks, regardless if they connect, it messes up the specials only unlock. What I suggest is play against someone not playing, or a friend (this can be one in private match), then do one special move (correctly, the first time), then let the timer expire. If you don't jump, duck, or block, you'll unlock those rewards as well.

AkTiVe

o.o
quick question about the aquaman week icon. what if I kill them with the super without the animation? would I still get it?

TimTim

Don't Hate
I saw a mad sick title for half a second.
It was a man I think he was bald (reminded me of Zod) behind earth, earth was engulfing his face. I wanted to ask the guy who had it how he got it but I think he saw my skill rank and dipped. Didn't even get to play him 1 player match.

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
Hey Guys. Give me a day or two to go through the posts and enter info into the OP. THanks for your help, even if it was a mod, at least we know about these things. ;)

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
I Can confirm that these Unlocks
Backgrounds
- Complete Daily Challanges for New Year's, Valentine's Day, St.Patrick's, Halloween, Christmas, Tanksgivin, Easter and April Fool's
- Complete all Holiday challanges.
Icons
- Complete Daily Challanges for New Year's, Valentine's Day, St.Patrick's, Halloween, Christmas, Tanksgivin, Easter and April Fool's
- Defeat opponent with the pig of arkham Asylum
- Defeat Opponent after using the 3 Transitions in Metropolis (online only)
- Perform Aquaman super once a day for a week (online only)
- Complete all Holiday Challanges.
Portraits
- Complete all Holiday challanges.
The holiday challanges can be done in their respective day, also these are not special challanges just common Daily challanges.
Good work guys/gals. I need to know the order on the screen of how the challenges go. For example: Halloween is the first ??????, New Year's Second ?????? and so on, to fill the OP. Pictures would help and the photos you have posted are great. I am working on a way to include them in the OP with the other information...

Also, you can always message the last several people you play against on XBL by going into messages and pressing the d-pad all the way right. There will be a list of people you played, whether they dipped, DCed or played the whole match. It usually lists around 15 or so of the people you previously played with on XBOX Live. I'm not sure how to do it with PS3 :(

Can someone who's done it/used the hack tell me what the rewards for 100 Daily Challenges and 100 Random Challenges are? They're really the only portraits I don't have/know what they are already.

This would be kind of pointless because if its someone else's save data from an active psn account, your user wont allow you to unlock trophies or save game data I've tried this before. You can copy game data but it has to be copied to another user with the same psn.
Wrong. You must resign the save data before. You can use Save Resigner or Brute Force to rebuild with your account ID params.
Tested and works...

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
Wrong. You must resign the save data before. You can use Save Resigner or Brute Force to rebuild with your account ID params.
Tested and works...
That sweet I had no idea. How many portraits and stuff have you unlocked on that save?

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
Why are people dicks when I ask them about the medals on there player cards?!?!?! They either troll me or don't respond like WTH I wanna unlock everything you cant answer a simple question!

Desperado

-Mexican Online Warrior-
The silver one or the one thats the bronze regime icon in a silver box
You need to be nearby or Top in the global ranking to unlock
Gold Regime Icon: Ranked matches
Silver Regime Icon: Player matches
Copper Regime Icon: King of the Hill
Iron Regime Icon: Survivor