What's new

Injustice Character Avatars

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I don't know, she doesn't really have a symbol. Just the logo from her comics.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Heh, I know he's not confirmed or what have you but seeing as most of these logos came from the Flashpoint Mini-series, here's Captain Cold:

In_HG_zpsc4fb06e6 copy.png

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Srsly. Black Adam plz.

Really want to start representing... but also kinda want to see what Killer Frost and Ares bring to the table...

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Well, Black Adam's insignia (the thing that appears in the center of his Supermeter) appears to be a black bolt of lightning. Something like that might suffice.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
trying to wait for better screenshots... unless you guys wanna throw me a bone <idea> here
Wow you're on top of things.

Personally I'd be fine with this lightning bolt:

Though I don't know your process so if it doesn't come out well, that's totally fine. I couldn't find anything like a need little logo like some of the other ones got. Which is what I'd personally prefer. But I don't know how that bright yellow would play out over the mostly yellow Regime logo.

If I was more inclined towards photoshop, I'd be trying to turn that white center of the bolt black without making it look like crap. But I really suck at that shit.

EDIT: just want to let everyone know that if you google image search "Black Adam pimp", the second picture in the third row is a screen shot of Mr. T that brings you to this thread where I posted it: http://testyourmight.com/threads/injustice-black-adam-vs-raven-pax-east-gameplay-from-ign.29075/

Don't know why but that makes me super happy.