What's new

Injustice 2 - Will There Be a Demo at Evo? Evo Announcements?

With Evo closely approaching and the recent announcement and playable build of Injustice 2 at E3, I am wondering if there is a possibility that Injustice 2 will be playable at Evo?

When Street Fighter x Tekken and Killer Instinct were announced, there were playable builds at Evo that ended up being really popular.

It would be cool if NRS brought the same E3 build to Evo, or even a more updated build with The Flash and other already announced characters so that the Fighting Game Community could get their hands on it.

In the past NRS had also made additional character announcements at Evo. Which characters do you guys think will get announced if any and who would you like to see in the game?

My guess is we'll get a Dr. Fate, Harley, Wonder Woman or Captain Cold announcement based on the teasers from the ESL Shirt.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
They'll probably show something for Evo, they did Raiden's reveal in 2014 and i THINK they brought an injustice demo in 2012 (not sure though, and pretty sure they didn't reveal anything either). I think something like a Flash reveal is probably a safe bet, maybe Wonder Woman instead, but probably a big JL name for sure.