What's new

Injustcast Episode 4: NEC, Awards, and More!

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
On the fourth Episode of injustcast we discuss everything that went on at the actual tournament at NEC, Give out awards, and debate more topics.

If you subscribe via iTunes/Podcast app you will always receive new episodes as soon as they are uploaded. If you would like to donate or subscribe at the rate of 2 dollars per month use this link:
injustcast.weebly.com

iTunes:https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/injustcast/id577681383?mt=2

Mp3: http://injustcast.libsyn.com/injustcast-episode-4-nec-awards-and-more

Youtube:

Next Episode is going to be our Christmas Special. We have some cool plans for that show. Details soon. Also we will be reading DOUBLE the viewer questions next time so email question to [email protected] make sure you add your GT.

Attachments

Tolkeen

/wrists
Great episode, excited for the Christmas special, but I didn't send in that many questions cause finals is this week... guess I should be studying injustcast instead of calculus :(.

and SwiftTomHanks now that you don't have a twitter, join me in the g+ revolution... we'll be 2 of the 10 people in the world who use it :p

Also, you can't just DECIDE that Sup is now America's sweetheart, they have to have a "SweetHeart" money match.... Loser has to post something horrible on TYM so people won't like them as much, anymore.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Great episode, excited for the Christmas special, but I didn't send in that many questions cause finals is this week... guess I should be studying injustcast instead of calculus :(.

and SwiftTomHanks now that you don't have a twitter, join me in the g+ revolution... we'll be 2 of the 10 people in the world who use it :p

Also, you can't just DECIDE that Sup is now America's sweetheart, they have to have a "SweetHeart" money match.... Loser has to post something horrible on TYM so people won't like them as much, anymore.
HAha good idea. I think I will make a poll on TYM and see who gets the most votes.

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Great show guys, thanks for cheap shout outs swift I really appreciate it

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
Just finished the podcast...but yeah next tourney we're both at we have to play for sure. Do you have any plans for SCR?
Biggest problem is that I have left the offline scene. But more likely than not I'll make one final appearance at Final Round.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Good show.

HOWEVER I need to comment on something. Being nominated for the back blown out award is outrageous. I get the humor in losing to a kid but I narrowly lost in TOP EIGHT. If one of Sonic Fox's victims has to be a nominee it should be Riu, who's back was blown out by the kid in a Sonya mirror.

Let's be serious here. At NEC backs were being blown out left and right. My loss to Fox is not even among the top 10 blowups of NEC. Let's talk about who should have been nominated. Swift Tom Hanks. This guy is running around all over town talking about how he's trained in the Kitana MU. We all remember the Final Round fallout where he mocked me for getting 9th and losing the Kitana mirror. Well what now? I have since avenged that loss, placed top 8 at numerous majors, and we finally face off and he got BODIED. This guy predicted 4 Kitana players in the top 16 and in the end there was only one. ME..and I blew him up to place in the top 16. It's basically impossible for a feud to end more decisively. I demand a retraction.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Good show.

HOWEVER I need to comment on something. Being nominated for the back blown out award is outrageous. I get the humor in losing to a kid but I narrowly lost in TOP EIGHT. If one of Sonic Fox's victims has to be a nominee it should be Riu, who's back was blown out by the kid in a Sonya mirror.

Let's be serious here. At NEC backs were being blown out left and right. My loss to Fox is not even among the top 10 blowups of NEC. Let's talk about who should have been nominated. Swift Tom Hanks. This guy is running around all over town talking about how he's trained in the Kitana MU. We all remember the Final Round fallout where he mocked me for getting 9th and losing the Kitana mirror. Well what now? I have since avenged that loss, placed top 8 at numerous majors, and we finally face off and he got BODIED. This guy predicted 4 Kitana players in the top 16 and in the end there was only one. ME..and I blew him up to place in the top 16. It's basically impossible for a feud to end more decisively. I demand a retraction.