What's new

Info about who is on whos side from mobile game

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!

Weird that Cyborg and Catwoman are regime. And Grundy... wtf?

Also, Lex is now confirmed Insurgency, which was a bit of a doubt before.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Weird that Cyborg and Catwoman are regime. And Grundy... wtf?

Also, Lex is now confirmed Insurgency, which was a bit of a doubt before.
i think Lex being Insurgency was a given, i was only surprised by Catwoman and Nightwing being Regime

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
i think Lex being Insurgency was a given, i was only surprised by Catwoman and Nightwing being Regime
It was kind of confusing since his quote was "some people join the regime for two reason" and then says "my reason was".

Plus, this also kinda means Black Adam and Shazam are on the same side. Which is weird.

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
Yea, Catwoman being regime is quite a surprise. Although she is known for being quite unpredictable. This just makes me more interested.

Fred Marvel

It was kind of confusing since his quote was "some people join the regime for two reason" and then says "my reason was".

Plus, this also kinda means Black Adam and Shazam are on the same side. Which is weird.
yeah i figured that from Lex & Hawkgirl chasing him i just really really wanna play this story mode now so all this can make sense and How all these villains just side with Supes without bumping heads

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!

Also sinestros alt. Which of course, looks tits.

I wonder how he will get involved though. My guess is the Guardians disapprove of what Hal is doing so tell him 'turns out, you are no longer a green lantern, give us the ring'. So he turns to Sinestro who is all "Ok, but let me help rule earth for... some reason".

man i think the insurgency's top players will be lex, aquaman and batman, i don't expect much from the other guys.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
man i think the insurgency's top players will be lex, aquaman and batman, i don't expect much from the other guys.
Deathstroke is a pretty top tier guy. He hasn't really lost that much in the comics. Hes a bit OP there infact.

Deathstroke is a pretty top tier guy. He hasn't really lost that much in the comics. Hes a bit OP there infact.
true, slade could potentially take out some members of the regime with a little planning, the problem i see is there's a lot of powerhouses there, and i'm dying to see what's the reason they can fight each other.

NeverAsked4This

Sarif Industries: Private Security Officer
I have a few theories in my head to explain why Nightwing and Cyborg might switch sides and leave the Insurgency to join the Regime.

1.) I remember hearing in an article somewhere that some of the other Titans will make an appearance in the story mode at some point. I think it's possible that somewhere in story mode some great tragedy happens to a close friend of theirs', like Beast Boy or Starfire, and it causes Nightwing and Cyborg (and maybe even Raven) to join the Regime to take a harder stance on the villains/criminals that killed their allies.

2.) I think it might also be possible that Batman gets very desperate to defeat Superman's Regime to the point of accepting the aid of villains. So maybe Batman allies himself with Deahtstroke (who is listed as Insurgency) and when the rest of the Titans find out they are outraged that Batman would do such a thing, and decide to leave the Insurgency because of it.

Fred Marvel

I have a few theories in my head to explain why Nightwing and Cyborg might switch sides and leave the Insurgency to join the Regime.

1.) I remember hearing in an article somewhere that some of the other Titans will make an appearance in the story mode at some point. I think it's possible that somewhere in story mode some great tragedy happens to a close friend of theirs', like Beast Boy or Starfire, and it causes Nightwing and Cyborg (and maybe even Raven) to join the Regime to take a harder stance on the villains/criminals that killed their allies.

2.) I think it might also be possible that Batman gets very desperate to defeat Superman's Regime to the point of accepting the aid of villains. So maybe Batman allies himself with Deahtstroke (who is listed as Insurgency) and when the rest of the Titans find out they are outraged that Batman would do such a thing, and decide to leave the Insurgency because of it.
that could be it but Cyborg was never Insurgency

trufenix

bye felicia
can we please stop acting like story mode is some cut and dry 1 to 1 good vs evil saturday morning cartoon? Neither MK9 or MKvDC was written that way. There is clearly going to be side jumping all game long.

NeverAsked4This

that could be it but Cyborg was never Insurgency
Really? I just sort of assumed he was because in the "The Line" trailer he seemed to be coordinating something with Batman, like they were allies

But I guess it's possible it was one of those parts in story mode that take place before the whole Regime happened, when all the heroes were still friendly with each other (like that scene that shows Green Arrow, Flash, Batman, and Wonder Woman all on the same side)

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Star labs hinted at lex and doomsday.

Maybe the insurgency, namely lex, gets desperate and looses him. Then, we get the scene from the story where all the team, wonderwoman, flash, hal and batman are talking and batman says "we have an alternative" and they plan to stop doomsday who has of course, escaped lexs control.

Really? I just sort of assumed he was because in the "The Line" trailer he seemed to be coordinating something with Batman, like they were allies
That is a scene as Joker is blowing up metropolis. Its before the insurgency and the regime.

NeverAsked4This

Star labs hinted at lex and doomsday.

Maybe the insurgency, namely lex, gets desperate and looses him. Then, we get the scene from the story where all the team, wonderwoman, flash, hal and batman are talking and batman says "we have an alternative" and they plan to stop doomsday who has of course, escaped lexs control.

That is a scene as Joker is blowing up metropolis. Its before the insurgency and the regime.
That makes sense.

NeverAsked4This

it's not about batman and superman, it's about their idiologies, and about harley not getting her head smashed by superman.
True. After what Joker and Harley did to Lois, I'm pretty sure Super man would obliterate her on sight. The Regime wasn't an option for her. I'm still curious why Nigthwing would abandon Bats though.

Fred Marvel

But I guess it's possible it was one of those parts in story mode that take place before the whole Regime happened, when all the heroes were still friendly with each other (like that scene that shows Green Arrow, Flash, Batman, and Wonder Woman all on the same side)
yeah thats what thats from when they were still justice league together, thats why they said at first the bad guys got what they deserved and whatnot