What's new

In the states during may. Who will take me in?

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Hey guys.I will be in America for a while in MAY to do some recording in New York around May 4th and fly home on may 16th. Two questions:1. Are there any US tournaments on between those dates?
2. Would any community be willing to take me in for a few days before to get some offline adjustment and and let me travel with them?

Any info would be appreciated, I might as well make the most out of the time while I am there, I attended two UK majors, and won both, so I am hungary to play again, and if I travel out to the US to play again I want some preparation time instead of the disaster that was EVO, I want the complete opposite this time as I had no time to adjust to the time zone, no rest from traveling, one match vs foxy with Raiden in pigs room, and straight from the hospital into offline 4v4's then after that shit sandwhich try to compete the following day...foxy might be ok with that, but I need my time to adjust and prepare, and I think others would be same.

Hook a brotha up?My bad, Its May 4th until May 16th. I have no idea why I said March...must have been looking at my calendar while typing.

Last edited:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Hey guys.I will be in America for a while in March to do some recording in New York around May 4th and fly home on may 16th. Two questions:1. Are there any US tournaments on between those dates?
2. Would any community be willing to take me in for a few days before to get some offline adjustment and and let me travel with them?

Any info would be appreciated, I might as well make the most out of the time while I am there, I attended two UK majors, and won both, so I am hungary to play again, and if I travel out to the US to play again I want some preparation time instead of the disaster that was EVO, I want the complete opposite this time as I had no time to adjust to the time zone, no rest from traveling, one match vs foxy with Raiden in pigs room, and straight from the hospital into offline 4v4's then after that shit sandwhich try to compete the following day...foxy might be ok with that, but I need my time to adjust and prepare, and I think others would be same.

Hook a brotha up?
So u will be in NYC march-may 16?

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Well, even if their isn't a tournament? What about a weekly somewhere? Il hit up any of the major scenes.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
To the states sick, i would love to go sometime ha, wishful thinking from me

how much is flight costing you?

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
If you end up going to like Claude's or some other party/event I will go up there as well. I have no work/school during May.