What's new

Question In need of assistance.

So I've had this game for a good 5 months and am very familiar with it and have lots of game knowledge, but I'm not very good. I've taken an interest in picking up Sub-Zero and I'm wondering if anyone would do some casuals with me to help improve my game and give me a break from the abundance of idiots on xbox live. Thank you to anybody who decides to help and also any tips on how to not button fail like a beast would be very appreciated.

Gooch Peencher

XBL GT: Unikob
So I've had this game for a good 5 months and am very familiar with it and have lots of game knowledge, but I'm not very good. I've taken an interest in picking up Sub-Zero and I'm wondering if anyone would do some casuals with me to help improve my game and give me a break from the abundance of idiots on xbox live. Thank you to anybody who decides to help and also any tips on how to not button fail like a beast would be very appreciated.
To not button fail, do not rush inputs with your fingers. Everytime I stop, take a breath, and try to slow down my fingers, I end up doing what I want them to do.

sent from my phone using a free version of tapatalk. hehe

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
Off topic, but I think I was in a game with both of you rampagin guys on Gotham City Imposters the other day, I recognise the GTs. I'd be willing to help you if you want some casuals on MK too. :)