What's new

Tech - Impostor "Impostor Buffs", a video that shows off the ridiculous stuff that Shinnok can pull off

other armor how else can you beat jk tele jk
If it is done deep enough than only armour and backdash. But you really can interrupt anything that comes after the second ji4 (sometimes even with a fast normal, depending on the height) because the gap after the second tele becomes larger.

ChaosTheory

A fat woman came into the shoe store today...
I'm still curious what armorless anti-airs guys consistently use against this (and Kenshi). Maybe I do something wrong but even when im looking for it I eat the full dish every time I try to s1 with Sub. So I tend to go with quick Ji3.

S1 catches KL's teleport every time, so I figures it should work with the others.

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
What people really need to keep in mind is that while Imposter has a bunch of dirt and is a very good character - he has sooooo much shit that's just smoke and mirrors so it's best not to freak the fuck out at every piece of Imposter tech that's gonna show up.

This message has been brought to you by a concerned day 1 Shinnok main.

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
THE DOWNPLAYING HAS REACHED ITS PEAK

(accidental caps but it was fitting so I kept it) The point isn't that it is interruptible, but that your opponent has no fucking clue when they can interrupt. It would be like if mileena could just keep teleporting off of a blocked teleport, you would have no idea when you could punish with the fear of another teleport or eating a sai in the face.

I knew this was gonna be a stupid buff but i didn't think it was gonna be this bad.
?? You block the jik and if they don't jip right after then you know you're good to do something? Like I understand how you could maybe condition someone into blocking some dumb shit but if the jip doesn't come out right after than you just armour. There aren't as many mind games that come with this as you may think.

D. R.

Noob
?? You block the jik and if they don't jip right after then you know you're good to do something? Like I understand how you could maybe condition someone into blocking some dumb shit but if the jip doesn't come out right after than you just armour. There aren't as many mind games that come with this as you may think.
Save it brother. The vast majority of people who bitch on TYM about "tech" in a video haven't even played the match up or are just terrible players in general. This is far from broken but TYM will do what TYM does best.