Immortals movie any good?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
nothing at all good about it? The trailer looks so good though, lmao... :(

totheark

Shazzy's Senpai
The only good segments of the film involve fighting.
And the little those segments pop out, they don't reach the greatness "300's" segments reached.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
fuck it... I think Im gonna take Mrs. Kung Lao 's advice and return it... I got it at Walmart anyway... shouldn't be a problem returning it... even though I already opened it and threw out the receipt, lol

Gruntypants

THE MUFFINS ARE BEEFY
fuck it... I think Im gonna take Mrs. Kung Lao 's advice and return it... I got it at Walmart anyway... shouldn't be a problem returning it... even though I already opened it and threw out the receipt, lol
Wise choice. Watching Immortals one of the worst 90 minutes i've ever spent in my life.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
unfortunately no, it's like if they took clash of the titans and 300 put them in a blender and made a story that had no point at all.

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
man its like they forgot 300 was made took clash of the titans and took out all the interesting parts and then gave you a product and then you have immortals even though the nut crunch was the most entertaining part

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Plus they hype you all to think the titans locked away would be some really cool and powerful creatures like in God or War or something like that, but it's just some guys in white paint with bones in their noses. Huge let down.

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
yep them dudes like african congo warriors or some stuff even i was confused i was like hold up we're the titans

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Haven't seen it yet but I know the star will be the next Superman, I look forward to that more but I'll check this out :)