What's new

iLLUSIONS Wins MKX at Northwest Battlegrounds 4!

Goldi

Noob
This one is pleased to present your Northwest Battlegrounds MKX results! Please forgive the delay. Results as follows...

Mortal Kombat X top 8 results:

1. iLuusions (Sun God Kotal Kahn)
2. STB|BBS Shujinkydink (Summoner Quan chi, Kobu Jutsu Tanya)
3. DavS13 (Tempest Kung Lao)
4. R3dgy (Flame Fist Liu Kang, Bone Shaper Shinnok)
5. STB|TrevarThePastor (Tempest Kung Lao)
5. T4P|Nowhereman (Balanced Kenshi, Stunt Double Johnny Cage)
7. T4P|The Great One (Ninjitsu Scorpion)
7. Goldy (Venomous D'Vorah)

Footage found at :http://www.twitch.tv/teamkhaos/v/15740229

Unfortunately this month featured a somewhat small turnout. But there were some really hype matches, long reigning King Quan was over thrown, and I was very happy to meet my mirror, another hitbox venomous D'vorah player!! Thank you to everyone who came out or tuned in to make this a great event.

Reminder!! NWBG is on the second Saturday of every month. All MKX players receive free cupcakes. Please bring your pretty faces out soon <3

Attachments

Good tournament all around - I'm definitely going to be entering the next one. Great meeting @STB Shujinkydink @Goldy and everyone else in person whose TYM handles I don't know. You guys were all chill and welcoming to me even though I was just some random that didn't enter.

Dink was solid as always, there was some nice KL play and some AWESOME Sun God Kotal matches. Well done!

Finally, thanks Goldy for keeping the hunger demons away with those delicious cupcakes. Hopefully next time there will be some extra setups so we can run that D'vorah mirror!