What's new

I'll make a gif for you

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
If you want. Post a vid and give me the timestamp and I will do it. Try not to make them too long.

If you want to make a gif yourself, search up Gifcam. it's what i use. Download it and use it to make gifs pretty easily. If you can't for some reason, that's what I'm here for.

Yeah, that's all I guess. If this is against the rules or I guess there may be another topic like this, I don't mind the closing. I'd just like to be tagged if it's closed, if that's not too much to ask >_>

450x150
That's just so I remember sig sizes, you can ignore that... Or remember it so YOU don't break rules

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
but do you play runescape?
No, I never will

Thank you sir. Lemme know if thats too much.
Anything over 15 seconds is a bit much, but I did it anyway. The longer it is, the longer it will take to get it to you. Either way, I made two different versions, I don't know which you would prefer.

Second, holy shit at that damage... like... goddamn...

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
From 1:00 to 1:11 , if that's too long then only up to 1:05 where Snoop slowly gets closer to the blunt.

I would love you if you did this for me.
Well, I do want your love. It was not at all too long, so I gave you both versions.

If you want it smaller, just ask. In fact, if you guys want smaller gifs, say so. I always make then the size of the vid you give me, otherwise.

Also, that video was fraggin sick

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Well, I do want your love. It was not at all too long, so I gave you both versions.

If you want it smaller, just ask. In fact, if you guys want smaller gifs, say so. I always make then the size of the vid you give me, otherwise.

Also, that video was fraggin sick
OMG LMAO THANK YOU SO MUCH <333333333333333

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)

The scene that starts at the 9:01 mark

I would LOVE to see a gif of this scene that goes something like this:

Robocop - "Book him."

Police Chief - "What's the charge?"

Robocop (after dramatic turn around back towards the police chief) - "He's a downplayer."

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler

Robocop - "Book him."

Robocop (after dramatic turn around back towards the police chief) - "He's a downplayer."
It should just say "Downlpaying" instead. Way more classy

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape

Robocop - "Book him."

lol

I have trouble adding multiple text to a gif. I'm going to try later tonight. Sorry

0:02 till the end please?
14 seconds :)
Lobo's like the power glove, he's so baaaad

DragonPick
can u modify an gif?
i want the "tom cruise is not happy" gif but obviously with injustice instead of sfxt :D
would be nice!! thank you!
That'd be hilarious, but I'm afraid I'm not sure how to. I'm sorry.