What's new

IGAU: Official Patch Notes v1.06 (9/24/2013) + "Mystery Skin & NRS Live Stream regarding changes"

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Whatever man...batmans trait is a broken trait, not aquamans
Yep. An option that allows a character to block inbetween anything more than two hits is not broken. Yep yep.

Btw, Batman's bats got nerfed quite a bit, and the blockstun on them is really, really short already.

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
Yep. An option that allows a character to block inbetween anything more than two hits is not broken. Yep yep.

Btw, Batman's bats got nerfed quite a bit, and the blockstun on them is really, really short already.
I'm not complaining ab batman, i just said that. I never complain ab chars except for superman and adam, they were too much. :p You play lantern for gods sake, he's fuckin good too...

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Directional Hard Attacks
· Applying a Meter Burn to Directional Hard (Back + Hard or Forward + Hard) Attacks now inflicts 50% more damage.

Catwoman's unbreakable damage just got stronger. GGA 16 Bit

jaym7018

Noob
Think about it, without the otg how are you gonna stop people with safe wake ups (i.e. killerfrost)
from waking up out of your jump 3 resets every time. On top of that, b233 is still not a mid hitting string and your still going to get slaughtered by zoning cause you can't get in. What are you going to do lol turbine? Enjoy getting anti-aired for free.
Wait so it was balanced that GL was the only character that didnt have to worry about wake ups? GTFO,now you have to take some risk with yoir mix ups like every other character in the game.

Harley's trait got NERFED?!?!?! Am I reading this right?
Would have been nice to be able to trade control over it for the cool down :)
Hopefully behind the scenes the pop-up dud is reduced to odds of winning the lottery
I get that she is "crazy" and the randomness is part of that but it should be applied to the opponent - not the player

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Thanks nrs for making sure hawk girl stays mediocre. -_- can't even get a ground mace toss recovery buff wtf. Full screen half the cast can punish her if she does the toss.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Think about it, without the otg how are you gonna stop people with safe wake ups (i.e. killerfrost)
from waking up out of your jump 3 resets every time. On top of that, b233 is still not a mid hitting string and your still going to get slaughtered by zoning cause you can't get in. What are you going to do lol turbine? Enjoy getting anti-aired for free.
i understand all of that but i was under the impression the j3 f3 b2 resets were still there, NRS is gonna keep GL free to zoning which is why he wont be top 8 lol

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I'm not complaining ab batman, i just said that. I never complain ab chars except for superman and adam, they were too much. :p You play lantern for gods sake, he's fuckin good too...
Did I ever mention once that he wasn't? I mentioned that he got no mobility buff, but in all honesty I could truly care less. I've said he's top 10, and if not, just right outside that range, and I think he's among the most viable characters in the game simply because whatever matchups he doesn't have in his favor, it's not really THAT bad.

And you just said Batman's trait is broken in comparison to Aquaman's. Like...HUAH!

AtrocitusDX

I pray to god that they fix everyone's mids not just a select few and just didn't post it here, if I was a joker or a green lantern main I would be pissed right now. I know there more but those are some of them the top of my head.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
This is fantastic. Glad to see most of these.

The only problem I have is that they decided Sinestro and Nightwing are the only two characters who have mids that whiff all the time. Hawkgirl is plagued by this issue.

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
Did I ever mention once that he wasn't? I mentioned that he got no mobility buff, but in all honesty I could truly care less. I've said he's top 10, and if not, just right outside that range, and I think he's among the most viable characters in the game simply because whatever matchups he doesn't have in his favor, it's not really THAT bad.

And you just said Batman's trait is broken in comparison to Aquaman's. Like...HUAH!
this is going nowhere...I'll never understand people who complain ab aquaman. At first he was a bit broken, now he's just top tier, top 3...but fair.

You have the game right? How about you go and find out yourself. There is a training mode...
easy to say that when there is no proof right now I'm seeing it right now in training mode and a lantern that does b1 and blocks right away makes d1 look like crap. also kf countter doesn't work against b1.