What's new

If Sanford Kelly Played IGAU

Do you agree?

• Total voters

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Sanford Kelly recently did a interview with the people at Eventhubs. They asked the questions, "Are there any other games that interest you at the moment that you’d consider playing seriously?" Which he responded he likes IGAU.

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2014/mar/19/sanford-kelly-onis-damage-reduction-and-5-dps-will-drop-his-potential-usf4-eventhubs-exclusive-interview-usf4-changes-waos-oni-and-more/

With that said, I began to wonder how he would fair if he genuinely dedicated his time to the game. I feel he could do well since he is a strong fundamental player. Do you agree?

E

Eldriken

I don't think it would be a good idea for him to bother with it now.

With as mad as he gets over stuff, the sheer amount of shit in this game that would piss him off (from being new to even being well-versed with the game) would probably cause him to wind up in prison.

I don't think it would be a good idea for him to bother with it now.

With as mad as he gets over stuff, the sheer amount of shit in this game that would piss him off (from being new to even being well-versed with the game) would probably cause him to wind up in prison.
And if he plays Rico

Jokes aside, I hope he picks it up seriously. I would love to see more Capcom players give this game a shot.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
It may be too late for him to pick up the game. That makes sense. At least Chris G played it for a little while so he can get back into it. I wonder why some of the Capcom guys have stuck with Killer Instinct and not Injustice or MK?

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
It may be too late for him to pick up the game. That makes sense. At least Chris G played it for a little while so he can get back into it. I wonder why some of the Capcom guys have stuck with Killer Instinct and not Injustice or MK?
Because of the large amount of dream killers and soul crushers that were lurking in the community ready to kill their dreams :p

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I dont see him sticking around if he kept having to see the likes of Rico Suave in Top 16

JK. Dude is solid enough to be okay and place IMO. Still wanna see this guy deal with some of the comebacks that happen in this game

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I literally talked to him about this last night. He came over to the injustice setups going MMMMMMMM WONDER WOMAN DAS MY BITCH. I asked him about playing but he feels he's too far behind to start now.
Tell him to start anyway! IGAU is a year old just about, but it's not like he's dealing with a legacy curve as high as like ST or Melee.

Yoaks

A spaceman
I dont see him sticking around if he kept having to see the likes of Rico Suave in Top 16

JK. Dude is solid enough to be okay and place IMO. Still wanna see this guy deal with some of the comebacks that happen in this game
I laugh at Tinshi's reaction everytime I watch this.