What's new

If Atlanta (AK) Started combining MK9 With Injustice at Weekly Scraps would you watch?

Should ATL Scraps weekly tournaments add MK9 back to the mix with INJ?

• Yes!!!!

Votes: 76 80.9%
  • Let the game die man......

Votes: 18 19.1%

• Total voters

sn1kzZe

Noob
I guess I'm one of the few who sees this as a very bad idea.

this community is very unique and different than other FGCs, it's hype driven and rivalry driven, where other communities just make up with sheer numbers this community has to work hard to bring in views, you guys worked hard for almost a year to establish a competitive scene in IGAU and now you're thinking of bouncing between two games.

MK9 has no hype behind it, no rivalry and no incentive to get better.

since this is another NRS game you are also RISKING it taking stream time from injustice because outside FGCs sees you as one unit, this will make me pissed as a viewer if MK steals IGAU stream time.

with local offline scenes, you don't have to worry about shit online mode. Also 70% of the matchup knowledge is already known, so you don't really have to worry about not knowing a matchup if you don't play online.

haketh

Noob
since this is another NRS game you are also RISKING it taking stream time from injustice because outside FGCs sees you as one unit, this will make me pissed as a viewer if MK steals IGAU stream time.
So what you're saying is the scene is weak, that's what this says. Get this bitch ass shit out of here.

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
Injustice is fine and all but i agree with those that this is an MK first site, and we all should be fighting tooth and nail to keep MK9 competitive until we get MK10. I admit i took a couple breaks from playin due to the obnoxious rush of players to kabal/cyrax/sonya, but i still like watchin underdog characters knock them off. I never understood the rush to top tier, hell, id rather do well (top 8) with a low tier than win with kabal.

Maybe it's an idea for the more experienced players in MK, to explore some characters they haven't fought with yet.

This way, playing is more challenging for the players plus they get to know the cast even better and the viewers see them fighting with new characters.

killme

Noob
Please MK. Please please please pretty please. My timezone is like +6h difference, but I am commited to watch anything mk related from you guys. Pretty please? :)

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I really liked when @R.E.O. made the videos showcasing the meta of the 3D MKs and would post matches with him and @Tom Brady .

If he and Tom aren't to busy it'd be nice if they did the same for MK9 just to showcase to those who aren't familiar. They're influencial people to this community so I think it would be a big help if they did this.

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
Ban top 5 then i would watch. can't stand kabal's bullshit or cyrax's "reset" anymore, & kenshi is just boring.