What's new

General/Other - D'Vorah Ideas for KP2 D'Vorah

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
hello, fellow devora day 1 mains.

i feel, as one of the hive members just like you, that devoruh needs no buffs. in fact, she needs nerfs. let us come together hive and discuss how unfair our anti-aircraft d2 and +20 low launching tracking antiair oki armor breaking projectile is so that we may perhaps not be scrubs. i mean who needs that, look who many adjectives i just used to describe one special. that move is more unnecessary than that new kano ball buff.

anyway, pls understand fellow bugs

Last edited:

Take$$$

gotta take it to make it
that's what i wonder about the most, she doesn't have one of the strongest corner, she doesn't do a shitload of damage, she has shitty unsafe mixups and no extraordinary attacking abilities and still her armor is bottom 3 ex-move
Her mixups(SQ) are safe tho

Anyway, she's more or less fine in SQ. No changes needed. Only buff I kinda want is for ex bug to be fast enough to jail off f11.

Venomous is a lost cause. They can still save brood mother though.

Take$$$

gotta take it to make it
yes, theoretically, they are, but only if you have inhuman reactions and godlike intuition
Wrong again brah. I used to have the worst tournament nerves ever, but I could still manage to hit confirm my b1s like 90% of the time right in their face in tournament matches. Just keep practicing and you'll see how normal it becomes. Once you get comfortable with it, you can start testing your opponents with 2s right after the cancel instead of immediately blocking the first time.

yowbah

Noob
Wrong again brah. I used to have the worst tournament nerves ever, but I could still manage to hit confirm my b1s like 90% of the time right in their face in tournament matches. Just keep practicing and you'll see how normal it becomes. Once you get comfortable with it, you can start testing your opponents with 2s right after the cancel instead of immediately blocking the first time.
nevermind, it looks like you didn't really understand what i was talking about

yowbah

Noob
What are you talking about then? You said her mixups are unsafe, but they aren't at all.
i said theoretically they are, but if you want to link b1wgc with 212 you have to be quick as shit, and if your b1 hits the block you just face different cancel timing and fail it since you obviously go for 212 after b1wgc

Take$$$

gotta take it to make it
i said theoretically they are, but if you want to link b1wgc with 212 you have to be quick as shit, and if your b1 hits the block you just face different cancel timing and fail it since you obviously go for 212 after b1wgc
Ok, so I definitely understand what you're saying and you're just wrong. You said "she has shitty unsafe mixups", and they're not unsafe at all. They're obviously not shitty either but I'm ignoring that part. b1 wcs are 100% hit confirmable in real competitive tournament matches, so when the move hits you do your combo, and when it's blocked you do whatever you're supposed to do when it's blocked(test them, block, backdash, etc).

yowbah

Noob
They're obviously not shitty either
ok, maybe that was too much, i admit, but still that's not the reason to make her armor move bottom 3

when it's blocked you do whatever you're supposed to do when it's blocked
that's what i'm talking about, you can't really react to either it's blocked or not, you gotta do 212 after b1wgc with certain timing OTHERWISE IT WILL NOT LINK WITH 212 if your opponent didn't block b1, but if he did, your cancel timings fuck up and you'll just hold the bug

Take$$$

gotta take it to make it
that's what i'm talking about, you can't really react to either it's blocked or not, you gotta do 212 after b1wgc with certain timing OTHERWISE IT WILL NOT LINK WITH 212 if your opponent didn't block b1, but if he did, your cancel timings fuck up and you'll just hold the bug
And I keep telling you you're 100% wrong about this, because I am reacting to it. I've done it in tournament multiple times. I'm not the only one either.

As far as the armor goes, that's just a discussion waiting to go bad when other people join in. I just want ex bug to be fast enough to jail off f11 as far as buffs go, but I'm just hoping they ignore her more than anything.

Take$$$

gotta take it to make it
B1 wc is reactable. I do it ONLINE. Also you could always 212 wc cancel to be safe.
Yeep. I'm tired af but I just now made a video to show the dude, as well as uploading one I did earlier for some reason. Computer set to random block on both of them and I do them at different times to mix it up.

Woulda kept going on the one I did tonight, but I derped and only got a b1 and didn't feel like doing it all over again lol. Too sleepy.