What's new

I Love Angry English Folk

the kid is putting food in his mouth and he tells him to go back to america ? lmao.. britsh ppl

hes also 40picking a tryna fight 16year old ? LOOl

that's racist
Your avatar is racist.

His music isn't my cup of tea at all. I don't think I could ever get into him. I used to be a Justin Bieber hater, but then I realized it's the fans that make me hate him. The fans are also way more annoying than his music. Obviously, the fans are the problem.

I changed my mind, Bieber fans are worse than Juggalos only cuz I've never met a juggalo before.

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I am indifferent toward the biebz

his fanbase, however...

I feel sorry for this guy honestly. I don't know if he's really enjoying his life. All the shitty fans, shitty paparazzi, shitty music industry and shitty haters (most of the hate which is really misplaced), I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to just go back in time and make sure none of this happened. With a fraction of his current income of course. Guy can't even smoke weed without dumbasses cutting themselves and taking a picture of it.

Mothmonsterman0

Mortal Kombat is NOT dead.
I feel sorry for Justin Bieber too. has millions of dollars, A lambo, could fuck any girl on the planet just for being who he is, and he's only 18. what a hard life. It must crush him to make all that money. Let's not overlook his amazing talent too. The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, and any other muscial artist that has real talent probable shit themselves when they heard, "Baby."

Stay Strong JB <3

I feel sorry for Justin Bieber too. has millions of dollars, A lambo, could fuck any girl on the planet just for being who he is, and he's only 18. what a hard life. It must crush him to make all that money. Let's not overlook his amazing talent too. The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, and any other muscial artist that has real talent probable shit themselves when they heard, "Baby."

Stay Strong JB <3
Money is not happiness, it is sustainability. If I was Justin Bieber, I would have just stopped doing everything a long time ago.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook

Stay Strong JB <3
wat

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
Lol, funny video, and as far as Beiber goes, I don't like his music, but I never will understand why people hate him so much lol. What has he ever done bad, succeed?

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Lol, funny video, and as far as Beiber goes, I don't like his music, but I never will understand why people hate him so much lol. What has he ever done bad, succeed?
People hate him because his music is pop, and he's a popular artist. Which, I used to do until I actually decided to buy Believe and hear him out (which surprised me a little).

But it's funny, a lot of people praised him back when he was just on YouTube (which is how he got started).

He's actually not a bad singer. But IMO he needs to get in the music lab for a good 2-3 years and really do his own thing, like what Timberlake did. I have been saying this for a while...he has potential to basically be the next Timberlake.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
People hate him because his music is pop, and he's a popular artist. Which, I used to do until I actually decided to buy Believe and hear him out (which surprised me a little).

But it's funny, a lot of people praised him back when he was just on YouTube (which is how he got started).

He's actually not a bad singer. But IMO he needs to get in the music lab for a good 2-3 years and really do his own thing, like what Timberlake did. I have been saying this for a while...he has potential to basically be the next Timberlake.
He does have potential to be like Timberlake.
Musical chops and maturity will take time, and he will have suffer an onslaught before people take him seriously, that is to be expected.

The way he is produced and manufactured currently makes it difficult for any male or adult demographic to give him a chance, but I'm sure even he must be conscious of that.

THTB

He does have potential to be like Timberlake.
Musical chops and maturity will take time, and he will have suffer an onslaught before people take him seriously, that is to be expected.

The way he is produced and manufactured currently makes it difficult for any male or adult demographic to give him a chance, but I'm sure even he must be conscious of that.
Exactly. Like I said, it wasn't until his last album that I saw where he was going to head...so long as he keeps his head in there.

THTB

I feel sorry for this guy honestly. I don't know if he's really enjoying his life. All the shitty fans, shitty paparazzi, shitty music industry and shitty haters (most of the hate which is really misplaced), I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to just go back in time and make sure none of this happened. With a fraction of his current income of course. Guy can't even smoke weed without dumbasses cutting themselves and taking a picture of it.
The cutting part I believe got started on 4chan. And because everyone and their mother knows about 4chan now...well yeah.