What's new

I have arrived!!!

Creepy00

Noob
Hello everyone, Im a hardcore mk fan/player and new to the Mk Kommunity. First, let me say that TYM is the best site around for Mk players to fans to get exposure, Mk Knowledge, strong foes, etc. That said, I'm open to challenges over Psn, Psn: Subzero142. Like everyone knows practice makes the master, and that is what im looking into, to see if i have a chance on the Mk tournament scene :D. Registering to TYM is just the 1st step lol.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Welcome, man! I'm down for some games later. Pretty decent with Reptile, got a half-assed Sub at the moment too that I'm working on lol! Hopefully gonna branch out a bit more in the future :p

SZSR

Noob
Hello everyone, Im a hardcore mk fan/player and new to the Mk Kommunity. First, let me say that TYM is the best site around for Mk players to fans to get exposure, Mk Knowledge, strong foes, etc. That said, I'm open to challenges over Psn, Psn: Subzero142. Like everyone knows practice makes the master, and that is what im looking into, to see if i have a chance on the Mk tournament scene :D. Registering to TYM is just the 1st step lol.
Welcome to TYM! How convenient you are in No VA. While I don't think there is a "scene" in VA but you are actually within distance to PA to meet up with some guys here. And if we meet up online i'd like to go against you, another Subzero the merrier! Who do you main BTW?

Creepy00

Noob
Welcome to TYM! How convenient you are in No VA. While I don't think there is a "scene" in VA but you are actually within distance to PA to meet up with some guys here. And if we meet up online i'd like to go against you, another Subzero the merrier! Who do you main BTW?
Thanks for welcoming me to TYM. Goin to PA for casuals of Mk sounds like a good plan for me. I main Subzero, ermac , and somewhat Sektor. Sure, if we meet up online, lets have a set of matches, especially a mirror match Sz vs Sz.

Creepy00

Noob
Welcome, man! I'm down for some games later. Pretty decent with Reptile, got a half-assed Sub at the moment too that I'm working on lol! Hopefully gonna branch out a bit more in the future :p
Thanks for welcoming me bro. Sure, I'm open for challenges. Woah we are like opposite, My sub is really good, but my Reptile is average :( Maybe we could trade tips as we play Vs.