What's new

I got Jason, Tanya, Predator, and Tremor on the character select screen!!

Here's a quick little video I found on youtube that I thought I would share for you guys about how they're just added onto the sides and their silhouettes or rather darker shading but still visable appearances to scroll over.

MadeFromMetal

Heart From Iron, Mind From Steel.
Can you buy/dl Jason? Cuz that's what it looks like it says...He's grayed out like Goro and Shinnok were, meaning unlockable but not unlocked.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
People need to stop posting this.

When you can hit X on one of the icons, choose a variation and hit practice mode with it, by all means fucking let us know.

But everyone flooding the internet with this stuff is indistinguishable from this

He is 100% right so what the fuck is that supposed to mean?
Because some people might want to see info that appears as it does also. If you don't care to see it then don't come post or look at the thread it's a simple thing really. The thread is designed to target those who would want to see a snipit of whats coming soon like a teaser. If you have no interest in seeing it then don't look.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Because some people might want to see info that appears as it does also. If you don't care to see it then don't come post or look at the thread it's a simple thing really. The thread is designed to target those who would want to see a snipit of whats coming soon like a teaser. If you have no interest in seeing it then don't look.
Don't these people also have consoles on which they play the game? Hasn't this already been discussed in the DLC forum? Is this OMFG WE CAN SEE THE ICONS shit not the number one result when you Google "MKX Jason"? It's come up on basically every gaming site relevant to fighters since whichever patch gave us Klassic Sub-Zero.

DID WE NOT ALREADY KNOW IT WAS HAPPENING BECAUSE NRS TOLD US MONTHS BEFORE WE EVEN GOT THE GAME?

I have no interest in seeing it but that's not an option when people keep posting this crap ALL OVER.

Hell I think I got Jason's icon after downloading the 1.02 patch but I elected not to say anything about it after I realized he wasn't playable yet.

Don't these people also have consoles on which they play the game? Hasn't this already been discussed in the DLC forum? Is this OMFG WE CAN SEE THE ICONS shit not the number one result when you Google "MKX Jason"? It's come up on basically every gaming site relevant to fighters since whichever patch gave us Klassic Sub-Zero.

DID WE NOT ALREADY KNOW IT WAS HAPPENING BECAUSE NRS TOLD US MONTHS BEFORE WE EVEN GOT THE GAME?

I have no interest in seeing it but that's not an option when people keep posting this crap ALL OVER.

Hell I think I got Jason's icon after downloading the 1.02 patch but I elected not to say anything about it after I realized he wasn't playable yet.
Yet again, you're here because? This is not a drama thread.. You said your opinion I said mine, now do the mature thing and walk out of the conversation and go on with life. Obviously you didn't care to see the post so i don't understand why you're coming on here to complain, you could have just scrolled over the post and let it be.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Yet again, you're here because? This is not a drama thread.. You said your opinion I said mine, now do the mature thing and walk out of the conversation and go on with life. Obviously you didn't care to see the post so i don't understand why you're coming on here to complain, you could have just scrolled over the post and let it be.
Because I'm a hopelessly romantic, eternal optimist and against all (and, I see now, guaranteed) odds, I was actually hoping for new information.

BUT FUCK ME I GUESS. You win again, TYM.