What's new

How would you feel if NRS made another game like Sub Zero Mythologies?

kronspik

Noob
I'm kind of fond of the idea of a platformer with fighting game combat. Sub Zero Mythologies was pretty bad, but if they improved the level design, controls, and gave you more complex characters, I feel like it could really work.

It must have live action cutscenes regardless though.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
A Lin Kuei version of Shaolin Monks would warrant a "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY" meme for me.

kronspik

Noob
2D platformers have been well received recently as well. Mario, Megaman, a bunch of indie games, and so on. The genre is still going strong.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I was thinking of something like this..

I never played SZ: Mythologies but I liked the whole deal with Smash Bros adventure and would love to have that in a "real" fighting game. That way I kould play and apply my knowledge to a casual game and level up while having fun.

Everyone already wants another Shaolin Monks style game.
They need to make a sequel.. but change it up a little, like the 'Lin Kuei Assasins' and youd go thru the game as sektor and cyrax before/after their transformation...or something to that effect. Monks was a great game

kronspik

Noob
We were talking about this last night in the streamchat.
I have always thought a Shang Tsung Mythologies would kick ass. You could morph into other characters like an OP megaman.
Wow. That might be a little TOO complex. lol.
Though it's certainly an awesome idea becoming every boss you kill.

AkTiVe

o.o
I was a huge fan of mythologies. I never got to play Special Forces but whatever, Shaolin Monks and mythologies sure need a sequal. Also DBZ Sagas deserves a sequal :)