How would you beat yourself?

How would you beat yourself?

• Idk

• Wouldn't it just be a stalemate?

• #BuffKano

Results are only viewable after voting.

JerzeyReign

PSN: JerzeyReign
I would play lame and sit on a ball roll or tk because I know it'll eventually come and full punish. Or I would pressure Mileena relentlessly because I know the only threat I have is the ex ball roll. I'd make me use pounces to back me up.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Just stay on the ground and anti-air, over and over and over and over and over and over and over
lol I just get so impatient. "Dude! This isn't MK2...c'mon!!! The game has more than uppercuts and sweeps now!" Uppercuts still do a lot of damage too so it works!

Schuyler

Noob
Id just counter pick my self a bunch of times. or put him in quan chis blender cause i cant get out that bull shit.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
First watch this for inspiration:
So there's a war going on between dimensions and you've been chosen to represent your dimension. The people have voted to have the war decided by a game. The game is Mortal Kombat X. If you win, your dimension continues as normal and the other is erased. If you lose, you and your universe will be erased from existence. The hosts of the event show you your opponent and it's the opposite version of you. Besides appearance he/she is just like you. They have all of your strengths and weaknesses. How would you beat them?
Whatever you drank, gimme some.

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
Jump a lot and use lots of over heads. Literally these two things came to mind instantly, funny the things that give you those light bulb moments.