What's new

Guide How to Fight Skarlet

ryublaze

Noob

This is a video on how to fight Skarlet. It will go over all of her specials and strings, and how to counter all of her tactics. Pay attention because there is A LOT more to this character than just daggers and blockstrings.

0:05 - Specials
7:12 - Strings
10:59 - Gameplay

Special Thanks to:
Ninj
Somberness
Mosp
Eddy Wang
L0rdOfTheFLY
Johnny2d
EMP_Scar
Khaotic_xShangx
SaJa
fr stack
AssassiN[be]
UsedForGlue

STORMS

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
This is an awesome guide and a great reference for players like myself. You clearly put a ton of work into this and it shows. I especially liked the section on how to punish some of her dagger cancel/delay options. Great job!! It's posts like this that make TYM such an invaluable resource for the community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Not really sure what it takes to get front paged anymore...do I need to come up with a swag combo? Out of all the crap I found recently, I really think this video in particular needs to be front paged because everyone needs to know this information...
STORMS

AssassiN

Noob
I think Storms wants Skarlet players to blow people up first and not give them a chance of having knowledge up front.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Not really sure what it takes to get front paged anymore...do I need to come up with a swag combo? Out of all the crap I found recently, I really think this video in particular needs to be front paged because everyone needs to know this information...
It's not trollzy enough.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I have not forgotten... this has been on my list since yesterday. Just trying to give everything equal attention. ;)