What's new

How do you feel when you play MK9?

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
To me, it's the most liberating feeling in the world.

MK's been my means of channeling out the bad and F32Wooshing (© K7) in the good since MK2.
MK9's the first attempt I've made in my life to be a competitive-minded Box and keep myself in the mindset of constantly improving and constantly changing/adapting to better survive the world around me, both in game and in reality.

That being said...
I hope to one day have a beer with Ed Boon and ask him myself why they left The Pit III out.

Best. Stage. Ever.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
To me, it's the most liberating feeling in the world.

MK's been my means of channeling out the bad and F32Wooshing (© K7) in the good since MK2.
MK9's the first attempt I've made in my life to be a competitive-minded Box and keep myself in the mindset of constantly improving and constantly changing/adapting to better survive the world around me, both in game and in reality.

That being said...
I hope to one day have a beer with Ed Boon and ask him myself why they left The Pit III out.

Best. Stage. Ever.
I'll drink to that, I'll get the second round in and enquire about The Bridge.

Enenra

Go to hell.
I feel so good about it during the hours of 8am-10pm. After midnight, I start sucking and start getting angry, even if it's the first time I've played recently. Weirdest game I've ever fallen in love with. Nothing like Halo, where I could roll an all nighter and still get consistent 2.5/3.0+ KDRs. MK just has a way of getting into my heart, touching all the right spots, then grabbing my junk and twisting it. Yet I always come back.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I play with people that enjoy being around. There are some people that I respect their skills and how good they are... but I don't enjoy playing them, they simply don't understand human interactions.

I typically enjoy it.... when I feel like i'm not... I try to find something else and come back. Will always come back

AK Toxic

Graphic Designer
Good or salty sometimes.. It's satisfying to study up on a match up and execute what you need to, or practice a combo for a long time and finally land it. Some more examples... When you pull off a clutch moment, or get down to the last pixel of health; both of your characters are standing there and your mind is thinking of the million options you have and the possible scenarios that the game could end by..... When you're watching a hype match between players on or off stream, something big happens and everyone goes crazy. There's nothing like it. It just feels good tbh.