What's new

Question - Buzz Saw How do I deal with EX Slow Hat on ground?

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I'm getting destroyed by the Low Hat thing that he dose. I can not seam to get away form it. In fact I am having a similar problem witg Radian Lightning Ball but not as bad as it doesn't move.

Any advise?

Lone

KHAOTIC
It's a plus frame low on block, knocks down on hit. Lao can check you with a D1 or a F2 depending on your quickest normal, iirc. Also, fast armor should work, not at home so I can't test the latter to be 100%.

This is during up close pressure of course, I just assumed you can deal with it during neutral/full screen.

Jynks

it is actually the full screen stuff.. when it just slowly moves along and he comes in to pressure. If I block the high hits the saw gets me, if I block the low hits the over heads get me. If you jump you get hit, if you jump back you risk the massive corner combos he can do. I just find it hard to know what I "should" be doing in this situation.

I mainly play Khan, Cassie and Jason (just as he is so easy) I do not think the problem is really toon specific though, it is more a general question.

You can usually avoid the hat by jumping it. But tbh I always armor through it. Or try to zone him enough so that he can't really follow up with the low hat. If anything it knocks down on it and doesn't do a lot of damage

Jynks

Hey I watch your utube chan btw...

Yeah EX is pretty much the way I have been dealing.. but Khan for example kinda needs that EX for the gravity reset during the combos.... I have been using Neutral Jump on D'vorah's swam popup thing.. . I guess I'll try that... from what people are saying I guess I know what I should do.. I just suck at it.. as I seam to get owned by this move.