What's new

How did you get your nickname?

TheChad_87

Bad Reputation
This ...

Not this
Although, the Charlie's Angels Chad makes me LOL and I have taken to calling people StarFish and saying "And maybe after, we could have a little Chad" LOL.

Also, My name is Chad and I was born in 1987 ^_^

No offense but Playpal sounds like Penpal. Pedobear movements
None taken, I get that shit all the time.

Moment on MW2
*got a triple kill or something, not sure what it was but i was ripping shit up that match*

Some guy: Playpal? Sounds like a dildo brand.

Moment on L4D2

Dead survivor spectating: Oh yeah, Playpal. Play with your pal (in a creepy voice).

And the name had such an innocent origin too...

Zyns

Grodd for Injustice 3
I was eating a burger with Heinz ketchup, and I thought of Zeinz, then I spelled it Zyns xD

My PSN tag is: DJ_AMs_Crackpipe which is cold messed-up reference to the late celebrity DJ AM who was a druggie who claimed he went clean and was found dead in his apartment a couple of years ago from overdosing. A crackpipe was found near his body.

Needless to say, Don't Do Drugs Kids!!! Remember, Crack Kills!

I am a extremely fast kid im on the sprint team in track even for my high school.
But my brother and his friends where watching my soccer game and im a forward and they got a laugh out of how fast i was rushing people in the game and one of my bros friends just called me ferrari legs and i just happened to like the sound of it :moonwalk: but funny thing is i have a 944 porsche :)

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
I love playing MKD online. and Havik was one of my favorite characters. It got to a point to where I started quoting him. He was that badass.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Well, the alias I'm going by now, is a makeshift one that I came up with in a hurry! The alias I like going by (TheHornyPriest) will be more than likely reported on PSN. But, the history behind this name is, it's simply a band and my initials!

I also went by Nihility in WoW; which was common as hell. Which was used from the Decapitated album. R.I.P. Vitek

I had contemplated perhaps finding a suitable grindcore or another death metal band name; perhaps an AC reference as well - I think I blew all my creativity on my preferred alias...nothing has topped that for me yet. Everyone gets a good laugh out of it and I still need to make a Halloween costume out of it one of these days!.

The band for those interested:

Was listening to a band called Gorgasm. Found the name hilarious.
I saw them back in '04, enjoyed their first 3 albums quite a bit. Kind of grew out of them. I kept verbally informing them that I'd like them to play 'fisticunt', eventually they gave in! That song always gives me a good laugh! :top:

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I went to high school in the Poconos, and freshman year - out of blatant determination not to be a complete obscure shmuck for the rest of my days - I decided I'd think of a nickname, an alias by which all would know me, something...unique.
Last period of the day was gym, and for whatever reason, our baseball field was legit half a mile from the actual gym itself, and as we were walking along the side of the road, I noticed a gigantic mound of trash waiting to be trucked away. And on the tippy top of this pile for no discernable reason, was an unbroken, perfectly symetrical, 6-sided cardboard box. Off went the lightbulb, and on that day, I became Box.
I even declared my own national holiday. November 9'th = BOX DAY.

The "Lieutenant" came from doing street team/online promotion stuff for American Head Charge (Am I the only person on earth who loved this band? I know nearly no one else who bumped them, and they were amazing...) after they'd signed onto some odd indie label and put together a tour, they went via Myspace and picked a different person from each state/major city they were going to to basically promote the fuck out of them to any human being with ears or eyes. I got New Jersey - even though the show I was promoting was in NYC, blocks away from MSG, but nobody from the NY area picked up the ball to promote, so I got it by default - and ended up forming an awesome bond with bassist Chad, who at the time was going by General Banks, so I became his lieutenant. Then we had to scour Manhattan for a juicer and a 3rd gen Ipod battery, and got kicked out of an indian barber shop for looking too scary. Awesome times...

DFogz

Noob
Mines simply an amalgamation of my first and last names. Someone at some point just smashed the two together, trimmed off the unnecessary bits and Bam! my nickname was born. Most of my friends called me by it all throughout middle and high school. Now I use it for just about all of my online handles.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
for those who r diverse rpg fans you should knw where my handle is from if not then here it goes...

Im a huge shin megami tensei fan my first being SMTIII: Nocturne. Got the game in 2006. The main character who is unnamed, but the creator gave his real name in an interview later on, gets a parasite injected into him after the world was destroyed and reborn transforming him into a demon. All the demons refer to him as Hitoshura (in japan) or Demi-Fiend (in america) He is my favorite rpg character in the smt series. Design wise he looks bad ass and he just overall just a cool character.

If i didn't use tht I would of used Valtiel since im a HUGE silent hill fan.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
I went to high school in the Poconos, and freshman year - out of blatant determination not to be a complete obscure shmuck for the rest of my days - I decided I'd think of a nickname, an alias by which all would know me, something...unique.
Last period of the day was gym, and for whatever reason, our baseball field was legit half a mile from the actual gym itself, and as we were walking along the side of the road, I noticed a gigantic mound of trash waiting to be trucked away. And on the tippy top of this pile for no discernable reason, was an unbroken, perfectly symetrical, 6-sided cardboard box. Off went the lightbulb, and on that day, I became Box.
I even declared my own national holiday. November 9'th = BOX DAY.

The "Lieutenant" came from doing street team/online promotion stuff for American Head Charge (Am I the only person on earth who loved this band? I know nearly no one else who bumped them, and they were amazing...) after they'd signed onto some odd indie label and put together a tour, they went via Myspace and picked a different person from each state/major city they were going to to basically promote the fuck out of them to any human being with ears or eyes. I got New Jersey - even though the show I was promoting was in NYC, blocks away from MSG, but nobody from the NY area picked up the ball to promote, so I got it by default - and ended up forming an awesome bond with bassist Chad, who at the time was going by General Banks, so I became his lieutenant. Then we had to scour Manhattan for a juicer and a 3rd gen Ipod battery, and got kicked out of an indian barber shop for looking too scary. Awesome times...
Another American Head Charge fan??! Winning.
-b_s- :headbang:

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Another American Head Charge fan??! Winning.
YESSSS. Mr. Supreme, you make me a happy Box.
I was beginning to think time had forgotten my beloved AHC.

Banks was seriously THE nicest guy in the universe.
And surprisingly short. I'm 5'10" and I had him beat by about 3 inches.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
YESSSS. Mr. Supreme, you make me a happy Box.
I was beginning to think time had forgotten my beloved AHC.

Banks was seriously THE nicest guy in the universe.
And surprisingly short. I'm 5'10" and I had him beat by about 3 inches.
War of Art is one of my favorite albums of all time dude.

Bluez

~ Rialt1 PrimE ~
Me and my cousin used to play megaman all the time when we were younger, and I thought Protoman was the most badass dude out there lol. When we found out that his name in Japan was Blues, he started calling me that and it stuck. Love it lol.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
Greek letters are the shit.
My name was originally OmegaKoopa when I signed up on a mario forum when I was ten lmao
I got rid of 'oopa' Just so I could become that extra bit more original.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
War of Art is one of my favorite albums of all time dude.

I got it 10 years ago and haven't taken it out of rotation since.
Anyone who's a fan of industrial/SFX heavy/slipknot-ish-fuck-you-all metal should give it a spin at least once.
"Play 'Song For The Suspect' Live" is #9 on my List Of Things To Do Before I Die.

And now I gotta watch Idiocracy again after being reminded. "It's got electrolytes..."

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Well, someone tried to answer it for me once by asking if it meant "Reverend Oliver", which is not true. Some people think I like spinning or some shit. Some people think I'm some badass who likes guns, but it's pretty much the opposite.

hint: I have a soft spot for The Beatles.

I've also used the names Zaitsev (named after the Soviet sniper) and An Hero/Anne Hiro (if you don't understand, look it up lol. i use it more as a reference to my playstyle in FPS's than anything about my personality)

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
theres a show that used to be on in ireland called father ted its a sitcom based around a bunch of priests and their housekeeper living on some barron island off the coast and sometimes theres a ghuest priest on for an episode .. well my nick is father stack whos a really anti social priest who listens to jungle music ill try put a link but im shit at internet so it may not work
http://youtu.be/uJ6yXkQFzgI