What's new

How did you get your nickname?

McNasty

Moist.
daaaaamn i forgot about napalm death i had a cd of theirs back in the day lol. never was much of an anal cunt fan.

my friends gave me my name im a Mc and I have a tendency to be nasty at times

JkOC

Noob
I didnt own a console or do any gaming for about 5 years, so when I bought a ps3 I went out and got Mk vs DC and wanted to play online, I had no clue how things worked, I picked a name related to the game, JokerOC, joker was my fav character, and OC is the first two letters of my last name, yes it's irish. So I found out after that it was permanent. I like it, JokerOC is a good online gamer tag. So it was dumb luck i guess, im glad/ lucky I didnt pick something awful.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Pretty much, I was kinda tired of my old tag, Azuro, so I decided to think of a new name to go by. An ex of mine who is still a pretty good friend refers to me as Tay Bear (First name is Dontay, so that's where Tay came from), so I decided to take that, and add The Huggable, to create a humorously gay-ass name...THE HUGGABLE TAY BEAR! I got tired of having to type that all out, so I just turned it into an acronym...THTB.

...DON'T JUDGE ME!

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Hell yeah. Well Mr. AC since you like Napalm Death I'm going to go out on a limb and say AC = Anal Cunt?
Oh god, this reminds me of Tim shouting that on the megaphone at Seasons Beatings. LOL!

REYTHEGREAT

watched the movie alexander the great one night. next thing you know, im calling myself rey the great. :)

Tim Static

Adminerator
Mine came from a band too. The lead singer of this band gave me the nickname when i worked for the band during a large part of its existence. this band is...

VIDA

Focused Grace and Intensity
Ernov is short for Error Nova. I love Ermac and he was my first main.

Goiden7...Idk. I honestly dont.

I have lots of names for diff aspects of my life actually, but those two are the gamer ones I guess.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Beef_Supreme. From the movie Idiocracy. Laughed so hard when they intro'd the character. I immediately dropped my old name, The_brownACiD. Greatness<br />
<br />
-b_s- :headbang:
<br />
<br />
lolololol "Welcome to Costco. I love you."
'If you have a 3 gallon bucket, and a 5 gallon bucket....how many buckets you have?'

-b_s- :headbang:

Way back in 6th grade, I got a pair of "gangster grills" stuck in my braces. So i yelled "Im rickjames bitch!" everywhere i went. Luckily the braces are off, im out of school, and done with that kind of dressing...

Robotic

Gentleman.
Mine came from a band too. The lead singer of this band gave me the nickname when i worked for the band during a large part of its existence. this band is...

"A famous lead singer in a band y'all have heard of gave me mine." Yup, Tim Static wins this one! Seriously, that's pretty fuckin cool. My "old" band used to cover their "I'm With Stupid" song: solid crowd pleaser.

I play Gears of War a lot competitively. Gears 1 I played since launch and still do now, and Gears 2, I played frequently after all the updates. When I used to be with my team in scrimmages, clan matches, or versus online play, more than often I end up carrying the random people on my team, or my teammates themselves by the means of having the points. Mortal Kombat is another favorite franchise of mine, so I did a homage and made my name start with a 'K';), and ended up with Karried.

Personally, I love the name, and glad it wasn't taken as a Gamertag. Though, it comes with a downside, if I ever do bad at a game, it looks like I got 'Karried', Lol!

AC1984

Kaballin!
Busted! Good stuff Napalm and Tim. I'm still listening to Napalm from time to time but kinda left them after the Enemies album. They rock tho!!!

Tim Static

Adminerator
"A famous lead singer in a band y'all have heard of gave me mine." Yup, Tim Static wins this one! Seriously, that's pretty fuckin cool. My "old" band used to cover their "I'm With Stupid" song: solid crowd pleaser.
Wayne Static approves this post (he really does):

Was listening to a band called Gorgasm. Found the name hilarious, but most places won't allow the name because it contains "orgasm". So I added an "E" afterwards but Goregasm was taken, so I added the "ic" at the end. XboxLive is Goregasmic13, just added the random number.