What's new

How did u find your main ?

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
Leaning towards Jax. I fell in love with grapplers in SFV, well just Gief, and Jax seems to have a similar Oki loop off of his command grab and that head-punching string ender like Gief. So he semeed like a good fit for me.

I also like the way Jade looks and feels. I was a Takeda main in MKX and ended up playing a lot of Lasher, so some of her Bo normals feel good. I was going to try and find another character that maybe played more like him, but kinda stopped after messing with Jax.

Zyns

Grodd for Injustice 3
There's a home video of me when I was 5 playing MK2 on my grandma's genesis. I kept doing the bicycle kick and going "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" super loud while my grandparents laughed in the background. I've mained him in every game since (fuck you, Deadly Alliance) and I'm never looking back. Fortunately for me he's usually braindead op so it works out.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Well, first I watched the Mortal Kombat movie.

And then I realize that Johnny Cage is the greatest character of all time.

Last edited:

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
Still haven’t found a true main yet. I love Dvorah but she seems wack. Technically I play scorpion, but I don’t necessarily want to stick with him. I’m messing around with Frost in hopes of liking her because I love android girls

I used to main Subby in MK9 and MKX, but for the life of me I can't get into his move sets. I picked up Baraka for MK 11 and haven't looked back, I like the beefiness of Baraka, and he has this orc general vibe that I'm digging.

Lun

proud TERF!
I'm in love with my yellow Zerg queen. I always fantasized about Kerrigan actually looking alien and creepy. And now there she is!! MK11 has turned D'vorah into my favorite, which is really not a small feat. No other MK game has ever dethroned Shang & Raiden as my mains.

But I'm not forgetting the ol' classic, the man I mained since the very first MK game. Raiden. I dunno why I've always liked him so much, but somehow I just do.

Now all I need is my other long-time favorite, Shang Tsung, and my trio of favorites is komplete!

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I haven't. lol

Too many characters that I find interesting for me to choose just 1 or 2. Add to that some of my favorites feel lacking or requiring me to use a playstyle I don't like and here I am after a week still mainless.

If I'm hardcore trying to win I choose Jax cause he's fun and gets easy wins over scrubs currently, but that's about as much of a main as I have right now.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
I haven't. lol

Too many characters that I find interesting for me to choose just 1 or 2. Add to that some of my favorites feel lacking or requiring me to use a playstyle I don't like and here I am after a week still mainless.

If I'm hardcore trying to win I choose Jax cause he's fun and gets easy wins over scrubs currently, but that's about as much of a main as I have right now.
CAUfrostGH

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
I only play gay characters, girl characters, or hot guys then from there I pick the baddest bitch in terms of personality

Then who has the longest combos or the most mixups. I prefer up close. Kitana always gets a chance bc she was my first mk character.

Rn I’m a Skarlet and Sonya player

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
For real though. I clicked on the mode I wanted, set the rules, then i scrolled dow too cassie/Noob?Frost/scorp's spot :eek: