What's new

how about another Break Casual matchup?

summoning

Noncompliance to ASTM F 899-12 Standard
Guys lets play the break again in the next few weeks. Or is everything and everything at frankies house :)

Thoughts...?

I'm 100% DOWN FOR THE BREAK!!! Although my machine is better :D (and free..er lol).

But I'm down for the break. I was actually thinking of this myself today.. we all need to link up and play again thats for damn sure! I'm down for whenever. I'll go this weekend wanted.

Anyone else who is down for some casuals post up, and state when you can go. I can go ANYTIME except the April 21st weekend. Thats my bday weekend and strippers and drinking will be involved lol.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I was also thinking about it yesterday, it's a lot easier for me to get the Break since I can do it on a whim basically and I can drag all you guys out from LI. Let me know when you guys want to get there. I will not be available the weekends of April 21st and 28th because I have a couple wrestling matches.

So how about April 14th? Change the thread title, make it official. Thats about 2.5 weeks from today. Should be plenty of time to get people there.

summoning

14th is ok too frankie:) That weekend or even the weekend before im down.

Let me know

Yea I'm good for either too :)

WIsh more people will chime in... If its just gonna be us three I'm not gonna drive all the way to NJ. :(

Well is anyone down for this or what? Appears like no one is right now :( . That stinks... screw online play! Come out and play for real!!!!!!!

14th I say, less traffic for me on a saturday then a sunday :p

Change the title so people know

CMON PEOPLE ITS GOOD FUN!!! COME DOWN NOT FAR FOR YOU CONNETICUT CATS LETS SEE WHAT YOUR REALLY MADE OF IN AN ARCADE!!!!! :twisted:

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I am off on Saturday the 14th, so this will work out very well. I will try and see if my friend Steve would like to go, he said he wants a Break Steak and probably will play some pool or make Steveper Matches for us.

Well the 14th is this weekend, cmon post up! We need to know, or at least I do. I'm not driving 1:20mins to play shock for 3 hours... Not that I dont like ya, but I wanna have a little variety.

And where the fuck is CT? CT scared to drive 2 hours to get there ass's wooped in person on a real cabinet.... thats right CT, I'm calling you boys out! :twisted:

BustaUppa

Westbury Nathan's 4 Life
I wouldn't be able to do the 14th, but I could do 13th... anything official or is stuff still being decided upon?

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I dunno, if you guys can do the 13th I can get there too, but it'd be later. Saturday I can be there any time.

I can probably do either or, but saturday might be better for me. But we need to decide asap..

yo hades and natas speak up if yall read this! you guys gonna show up or whats goin on?

summoning

guys dunno if i can make it this weekend. Im going away for 2 weeks on vacation and have some last min stuff to get ready for my trip

Ill confirm here tomorrow

I'm totally up in the air at this point, I wanna go but dont wanna drive an hour + and tolls and shit to just play summoning, Shock, and Darkvirus.... I mean we need some more people.

My cutoff is 6 people, if 6 people confirm I'll come down too. If not I'm gonna stay home.

I REALLY want a break steak though... so damn fucking good man.