What's new

Hottest fighter in MK9. Of dire importance.

Hottest MK9 fighter

• Total voters

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Kitana for me.

Kitana-The good girl yet beautiful who's strong willed

Sonya-The military buff, girl who wants to be like her daddy, take charge kind of girl.

Jade-Stripper, athletic

Mileena-Slut and freak

Sindel-MILF housewife

Skarlet-Definitely some kind of cause for diseases and blood fetish

Nitara-Kinky bloodsucker

Sareena-Kinky, dominatrix bitch

Tanya-Just a backstabbing bitch!

Ashrah-bad girl trying to be good by doing questionable things to justify her cause.

Khameleon-Sneaky

Sheeva-Tranny with 4 arms

Kira-Sexy killer

Mattman

Warlock Nerd
whew! the majority of voters agree with me that its jade. when the game first came out i thought kitanas alternate costume was hot. then everyone on TYM blasted it for being so ugly and said that she looked like a man. made me rethink a few things. all is well again :)

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
whew! the majority of voters agree with me that its jade. when the game first came out i thought kitanas alternate costume was hot. then everyone on TYM blasted it for being so ugly and said that she looked like a man. made me rethink a few things. all is well again :)
You thought that Grandma costume was hot? She looks 60 in that costume. Kitana, mask on, end of story.

Mattman

Warlock Nerd
You thought that Grandma costume was hot? She looks 60 in that costume. Kitana, mask on, end of story.
HEY! I said i rethought a few things, that being one of them. obviously i made a huge mistake that i can never take back. i can only hope to forgive myself

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
HEY! I said i rethought a few things, that being one of them. obviously i made a huge mistake that i can never take back. i can only hope to forgive myself
Ok, so what you need to do is sacrafice a chicken on an alter with a carving of Marilyn Manson on it, drink the blood, spit it into a wine glass, then splash it on your face. Trust me, works everytime.

Mattman

Warlock Nerd
Ok, so what you need to do is sacrafice a chicken on an alter with a carving of Marilyn Manson on it, drink the blood, spit it into a wine glass, then splash it on your face. Trust me, works everytime.
Now let me get this straight: Im supposed to spit out the blood AFTER I drink it? So I have to puke the blood out and THEN splash it on my face?
Done.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
lol someone should make a separate thread for the "guys in MK" haha.

This thread is funny though. Come on though, we all know Ermac's telekinesis is sexier then anything!