What's new

Match Footage HoneyBee vs Biohazard! Let's explore the Flash vs Bane MU!

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Alright, I would ask on XBL but typing on XBL is a bitch

FT20 was 20-3
FT30 was 30-4

6-4 for all of them in Flash's favor
Thats cool some of those games were 1 move away from me taking anyway but I think I tried playing different from Bio overall so its worth uploading to learn new stuff from. Given a bit more time to learn your habits like Bio has and Ill be cranking out 20-10s in no time

E

Eldriken

Alright, I would ask on XBL but typing on XBL is a bitch

FT20 was 20-3
FT30 was 30-4

6-4 for all of them in Flash's favor
Sheeeeit.

I don't even know if I could keep my salt generator in check long enough to play you in a FT20. >_>

Maybe Sunday night if you're up for it. I have to have something first that puts me in a better mood and makes me enjoy getting my ass kicked.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
@HoneyBee i really like that your trying that new tech out with RMS f1, even if you fuck it up against bane you still pretty safe unless he wake up charge like maaaaaad early. have you landed it in a match yet? btw haven't watch the whole thing i will tonight when i get back home.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
@HoneyBee i really like that your trying that new tech out with RMS f1, even if you fuck it up against bane you still pretty safe unless he wake up charge like maaaaaad early. have you landed it in a match yet? btw haven't watch the whole thing i will tonight when i get back home.
If you're talking about the tech where Flash hits the invisible hitbox thing, I wasn't trying to do that :p. I just found out that doing a LC over his body when you get a HKD is really good because it reverses his inputs for wakeups so sometimes he'll wake up with an unintentional move and I can punish. Every single WU option he has can't punish that and I can punish all his WUs lol. I've never actually tried to do the thing we were talking about in a real match lol

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
ALSO. Can we talk about how you guys don't have any DLC character. Is that a blow up?

E

Eldriken

ALSO. Can we talk about how you guys don't have any DLC character. Is that a blow up?
Why spend the money on them if they have no intention of using them.

The only downside is probably not being able to use them in practice to test tech against.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Lol! I was wondering if someone would mention that :p. That's because we were playing on the 360 which I'm borrowing (for a very long time) from a friend along with another friend's copy of Injustice. We have all the DLC for PS3 though.

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)
Lol! I was wondering if someone would mention that :p. That's because we were playing on the 360 which I'm borrowing (for a very long time) from a friend along with another friend's copy of Injustice. We have all the DLC for PS3 though.
HoneyBee, I don't know if you remember me, but I was wondering if you might wanna go a set with me?

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I'm getting tagged as a Flash player now? I can dig it :cool:

Nice set! (that's what she said)

@RM_Biohazard I liked the way you started blowing up d12~Lightning Kick more as the set progressed, but I thought maybe in general you could've used d2 a little more in footsies considering it's range. But I'm no Bane player and you might not have been doing it for a reason so I'm not going to make it sound like my opinion holds any weight here lol. Edit: I see you explained why you weren't doing any/so many d2s now so it's fine :p

Notes/thoughts/reactions:

First vid:

7:54 - Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
11:33 - Piano hype :DOGE
24:07 - @Doombawkz on blast...

Second vid:
3:57 - Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
10:17 - Trw your tech works :D
11:39 - YOOOOOOOOOOO!
17:32 - F2~super? Daaaaayyyuuuuumm
21:53 - You just happened to do it a little late but thanks for trying it @HoneyBee <3
27:20 - Hahaha wtf?!

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
"That tech that Doombawkz was talking about was like....it doesn't really work. It's not working dude." ;)
Meh. Whatever you say. It not working, and someone being incapable of doing it are different.
Bio can't even oki Grundy correctly, so I doubt he is going to be able to N. shift in a matter of 1 or 2 days, considering its a tech I've been working on for about 2 months.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Meh. Whatever you say. It not working, and someone being incapable of doing it are different.
Bio can't even oki Grundy correctly, so I doubt he is going to be able to N. shift in a matter of 1 or 2 days, considering its a tech I've been working on for about 2 months.
I didn't say that though, I was quoting....in fact did you even watch the video? Lol

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I didn't say that though, I was quoting....in fact did you even watch the video? Lol
Aye, but Im responding initially to you saying I'm on blast.
"meh. Whatever you say."

Then I'm explaining that the tech does work, in relation to your quote.
"The tech not working and someone being incapable of doing it are two different things."

Lastly, I'm blowing up Bio for not being able to oki grundy.
"Bio can't even oki Grundy correctly, so I doubt he..."

cR Biohazard

Team Torr
Aye, but Im responding initially to you saying I'm on blast.
"meh. Whatever you say."

Then I'm explaining that the tech does work, in relation to your quote.
"The tech not working and someone being incapable of doing it are two different things."

Lastly, I'm blowing up Bio for not being able to oki grundy.
"Bio can't even oki Grundy correctly, so I doubt he..."
Doombawkz, go play Billy and tell me how you do