What's new

High Voltage Releases Patch for PC MKX

Tim Static

Adminerator

Attachments

Dark_Ky

Noob
posted this in the PC thread, just a copy and paste since I cant go online anymore:

"anyone else having trouble to go online? when try go for online modes it just stops at "readings stats" and wont to online no matter how long I wait. the days before it worked fine.

even if I access online mode by chance I cant get into the rooms since "The chat server is not available. Please try again later."

aaaand another problem: can you guys see the ping from the other players online? I cant lol and its loading forever"

this accured since this day and it hasnt gotten any better. I cant go online at all since it stops at "readings stats" and wont go any further than that. plz let me know if you have similar problems.

posted this in the PC thread, just a copy and paste since I cant go online anymore:

"anyone else having trouble to go online? when try go for online modes it just stops at "readings stats" and wont to online no matter how long I wait. the days before it worked fine.

even if I access online mode by chance I cant get into the rooms since "The chat server is not available. Please try again later."

aaaand another problem: can you guys see the ping from the other players online? I cant lol and its loading forever"

this accured since this day and it hasnt gotten any better. I cant go online at all since it stops at "readings stats" and wont go any further than that. plz let me know if you have similar problems.
I wasn't getting this problem before, but now it's happening after the most recent 30mb patch.

E

Eldriken

Is this the balance patch or no? They better not be shafting us with that.
I wouldn't think so. The patch for the One/PS4 was like 3GB. I would think that the file size would be substantially larger than 30MB for the PC.