What's new

Video/Tutorial - Goro High Level GORO stream!

Espio

Kokomo
I'd like to see this Goro player in action.

What the fuck man? You should've been posted this. There's like no Goro footage and you're sitting on all of that. Smh. :p
I have a lot of videos on my Youtube channel, I just don't post them like I did before (all of them being Tigrar Fury Goro).

I have some versus Mournful Kitana and many others incoming actually.

chief713

Vertebral Subluxationist
I'd like to see this Goro player in action.

I have a lot of videos on my Youtube channel, I just don't post them like I did before (all of them being Tigrar Fury Goro).

I have some versus Mournful Kitana and many others incoming actually.
I had a lot of matches against the Kombat Houston crew recorded. But I was lazy and didn't upload them and now I can't access them anymore since the new patch. sadboyz :(

I might just start streaming on Twitch. Does it save archives when you do it through PS4?

Gonna check out your matches too Espio. I saw in a couple of those threads that you guys think Goro does well in quite a few matches that I think he gets bodied in. So I really wanna see how you guys are dealing with em. I think we really all should make more efforts to upload matches. Goro isn't autopilot so I think we'd benefit a lot from seeing how different players use his tools.

Last edited:

Espio

Kokomo
I had a lot of matches against the Kombat Houston crew recorded. But I was lazy and didn't upload them and now I can't access them anymore since the new patch. sadboyz :(

I might just start streaming on Twitch. Does it save archives when you do it through PS4?
You didn't upload them....gurrrrl I could seriously use some more variety in Goro play, see what people are doing wrong and right so I can learn more and vice versa. My locals don't upload footage so anything I play whether it be casuals or in tournament isn't uploaded unfortunately so online matches are my way of transmitting my gameplay out there.

You should start streaming and you should play me too <_<. Yes, it does save your archives, but there's a time limit so you either have to upload them to YouTube or highlights so they don't eventually get deleted after a set period of time.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
Guys you should all post your gameplay. I'd love you all forever, I like seeing how people play goro different from me <3

chief, just a heads up, you'll have to like access the settings in your profile on twitch to get archive saved, i forget where on the site/prof page exactly, but thats where you go for archives and like espio said, ps4 saves the stream but only for a short period of time

this kinda makes me want to stream goro all day for one of my streams or at least mostly him w/ pred n johnny so I can share some goro footage.

VoyagersRevenge

AUGMENTED
One match of my rusty Goro.

http://www.twitch.tv/evb_gaming/v/7296180?t=1h57m56s

Edit : Goro is a bit rusty, trying to catchup on alot of stuff. I still got that day 1 tech.
Very cool. I'd like to get into a KOTH full of Goro's lol. I play Kano mainly and the Commando match up for Goro can be a pain in the ass (In kano's favor). I'll try to link up with you online and get Destroy's Goro in. He's top 20 in the ranked boards online and he makes top 3 if not First place at every local I bump into him. The game's at it's early stages still. Goro's gonna come around even if he gets a slight buff.