What's new

Match-up Discussion help with grundy please

R4DI04CTIV878

Home Skillet
do I zone him the whole match or do I just straight up on his face? if so how do I not get grabbed? his combos damage is really good & how do I break his armor without getting grabbed? his armor is so annoying.

Killjoy McGee

[Hype Intensifies]
Playing keepaway works.

Don't jump at him or he'll just anti air you.

Some moves put character in an state where Grundy grabs do not work I believe one of HQ's is her 3,3.

deg222

Best Zatanna that uses Aquaman
do I zone him the whole match or do I just straight up on his face? if so how do I not get grabbed? his combos damage is really good & how do I break his armor without getting grabbed? his armor is so annoying.
Staying in Tantrum stance makes almost all of his moves whiff including his d2, trait, walking corpse. Abuse it until they figure out to change their game up.

deg222

Best Zatanna that uses Aquaman
so when they figure out what to do about TS what do I do next lol?
I dunno all of Grundy's answers for TS, I guess he can d1 you? The fights I have with Grundy go kinda like this:
I zone, they get close, I TS, they whiff walking corpse, d2, etc, I punish with cartwheel.... repeat. I don't fight the best Grundys so I'm not sure.

like it was said earlier make sure you don't jump at him - jump back/out of his reach

The recent Kryptonite Academy was good to see to get some insights on how he can cancel into stuff as well as the priority on his air grab

R4DI04CTIV878

Home Skillet
like it was said earlier make sure you don't jump at him - jump back/out of his reach

The recent Kryptonite Academy was good to see to get some insights on how he can cancel into stuff as well as the priority on his air grab
thanks I really appreciate it :)