• Playstation 4

Votes: 66 89.2%
  • X Box One

Votes: 8 10.8%

• Total voters

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
Whatever you prefer ps4 has better exclusives xbox will have better comp prob
most people are saying the ps4 is the better machine , on top of that all that privacy bullshit really made me wanna avoid X1 and the stock controller looks better for ps4 imo -i currently own xbox 360 btw
If you get a ps4 I will find u

Somea2V

Thread Referee
That really shouldn't even be considered figuring NRS is leaving the port (which almost always blow) to ANOTHER COMPANY.

That and if you plan on playing MKX offline you should invest in a current gen consol.

All that said the PS4 is cheaper, preforms just as well, if not slightly better than the XB1, and the amount of games currently is really a moot point figuring all the up and coming releases.

Also.... BloodBorne

Edit: Damn PS4 is wrecking in that poll lol
Oh no, I agree with you. A port is almost never even comparable compared to the native system, much less a current gen game ported to an older gen console. I only stated that it would be available on 360 and PS3 because he was making it sound like he had no way to play it. And if this is all he is interested in, it is a tad silly to invest in a $300-400 console for one game.

But honestly, the rest of the arguments you and others have presented here are moot. They are about the same price now. The performance between the two is truly similar at this point. Exclusives are just exclusives, claiming one has better than the other is you being a fanboy and nothing else since it is a truly subjective matter. And both systems are constantly being worked on and patched to overcome their problems while developers are getting used to the systems and doing better work with both.

So basically... figure out which exclusive games you like and what your friends play on (if you care to play with your friends).

And to the PC master race, we all know that it is an obviously better option. This isn't news. It also is pure fantasy to claim you can get a PC rig that out performs the Xbox One and PS4 at this juncture (at least at the max settings and performance to really make the PC build worth it). If you have the money for it and the technical expertise to deal with troubleshooting, reinstalls and formatting, then you build a PC. If you don't or you don't want to deal with extra effort, you get a console. Simple.

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
Well with Sony providing finacial support to Capcom, next years capcom cup will most likely be run on PS4 when Ultra SF 4 gets released. With SFV exclusive to the PS4 console, you know Evo will make the switch to ps4 along with every other tournament, except for games like KI which may not make it in the Evo line up in the future any way. But this should not matter to you if you have a controller that can work on either next gen console. So it just comes down to what exclusive games you look forward to playing.

I have and like the xbox one for what its worth and have always preferred xbox live to psn.

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
XBONE is cheaper by 50$ and has Killer Instict, but PS4 has Guilty Gear and Street Street Fighter 6. And it may not end there most fighters are japanese and may go exclusuvley Sony. unless you REALLY want to play KI id go with the PS4

But that's just fighter wise. You also have things like Dead Rising vs Infamous and other exclusives to consider.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Even though i voted PS4 whatever your friends are getting

if they are not getting it
then PS4 it is

most people are saying the ps4 is the better machine , on top of that all that privacy bullshit really made me wanna avoid X1 and the stock controller looks better for ps4 imo -i currently own xbox 360 btw
Sweet, now you be able to come to more tournys/casuals because the pad will no longer be a factor

Yeah PS4 all the way. The only downside I can see for the PS4 is that MKX will probably be region locked again, that's why I'm getting it on both PS4 and X1.
Shit!!!!!! didnt know you where Apax!. Its Mantis btw

Last edited:

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
What type of player you are? A better online (Xbox one) or a player that wants his games to be 1080p (Ps4)

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Oh MKX is gonna perform better online on the XBox1?

Source me to this fact please

Well if you look at the history of the xbox and the playstation. Xbox 360 games plays better online then the ps3. That is a fact, and who ever denies this is a idiot.

While ps4 has to work hard making the online good the Xbox one is a head of them by a mile away because of what they created in the past and what they can build on. Plus Xbox one has 100,000 dedicated servers for developers to use to run the online smoothly which ps4 does not have. Plus while ps4 in debt they are very limited to make their online better then microsoft when they had history of games playing great on their consoles. sony are very dependent on this console which is sad as a company.

That is why I choose Xbox one over the ps4.

MKX will be in 1080p on both which means a better chance for framerate issues on XBO.
You mean resolution problems? its a fighting game. Its not dying light or evolve. Where they have to lower the resoultion because its a huge game. Its more likely that framrate issues will occur more in open world games that is enormous, then a fighting game which is not big at all and doesnt require a lot of power.

There was a article that dying light brong up the resolution to 1080p because microsoft activated some juice that wasnt activated before or was it direct x? Make the console more usable then before and they got it up to 1080p instead of 900p

Last edited:

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Well if you look at the history of the xbox and the playstation. Xbox 360 games plays better online then the ps3. Thats facts, and who rver denies this is a idiot.

While ps4 has to work hard making the online good the Xbox one is a head of them by a mile away because of what they created in the past. Plus Xbox one has 100,000 dedicated servers for developers to use to run the online smoothly which ps4 does not have. Plus while ps4 in debt they are bery limited to make their online better then microsift when they have history of games playing great on their consoles.

That is why I choose Xbox one over the ps4.

You mean resolution problems? its a fighting game. Its not dying light or evolve. Where they have to lower to resoultion because its a huge game. Its more likely that framrate issues will occur more in opening world games that is enormous, then a fighting game which is not big at all and doesnt require a lot of power.

There was a article that dying light brong up the resolution to 1080p because microsoft activated some juice that wasnt activated before or was it direct x. Make the console more usable then before and they got it up to 1080p instead of 900p

The XBO is not the 360 and the PS4 is not the PS3. Now most third party games run better and at higher resolution than on XBO. When they've been the same resolution the PS4, much more often than not, comes out on top in average framerates and less frame drops.

No, I'm talking framerate problem: jitters, slow downs, etc. There's a much better chance of those happening on XBO just like there was a much better chance of those happening on the PS3. For multiplatform games the roles have reversed from last generation to this one.

They may find out that mkx may run better on xb1. Just like igau, they switched to 360, which is supposed to have worse hardware than the ps3 but it ended up running better on 360.
Most multiplatform games ran better on 360 is why, but not most multiplatform games run better on PS4.

Kinetic Balding1

Day 1 Phenomenal Cyborg
The XBO is not the 360 and the PS4 is not the PS3. Now most third party games run better and at higher resolution than on XBO. When they've been the same resolution the PS4, much more often than not, comes out on top in average framerates and less frame drops.

No, I'm talking framerate problem: jitters, slow downs, etc. There's a much better chance of those happening on XBO just like there was a much better chance of those happening on the PS3. For multiplatform games the roles have reversed from last generation to this one.

Most multiplatform games ran better on 360 is why, but not most multiplatform games run better on PS4.
I've had an XB1 for a year now and I haven't had framerate drops at all. Dragon Age runs at a constant 60fps and thats an Rpg openworld world game on xb1. Halo Mcc has constant framerate at 60 fps, I tried the halo 3 glitch which is supposed to make the frame rate drop to a very low level by constantly spawning tripmines on the Xbox 360 and then when I tried it on XB1, the frame rate was still at 60fps.