What's new

Help me understand stagger after net

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
This is probably somewhere in the cyrax thread but I got frustrated looking for it so ill just ask.

What makes your opponent stagger after falling out of a net? sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't. It seems like it might be the fall distance? or maybe the attack before the net? Can someone shed some light on this for me? Thanks

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
This is probably somewhere in the cyrax thread but I got frustrated looking for it so ill just ask.

What makes your opponent stagger after falling out of a net? sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't. It seems like it might be the fall distance? or maybe the attack before the net? Can someone shed some light on this for me? Thanks
the lower they are the longer they are staggered, as far as im aware anyway, i think they have huge stagger if they're right at the top of a juggle too.

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
I could be wrong, but I don't think that's the case.

I'm in practice mode right now, and thats not what is happening. For instance, if you back 2, net (catch them up high), they have a long stagger. However if you back 2, 3 net (catch them low), they have no stagger.

edit: did you mean the longer the stagger the lower on a naked net, and the higher they are on a juggle? that seems to be true

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
I could be wrong, but I don't think that's the case.

I'm in practice mode right now, and thats not what is happening. For instance, if you back 2, net (catch them up high), they have a long stagger. However if you back 2, 3 net (catch them low), they have no stagger.

edit: did you mean the longer the stagger the lower on a naked net, and the higher they are on a juggle? that seems to be true
oops just realised i misunderstood your question, i thought you were asking about the double net stagger.. my bad :p

yeah the higher the net the longer the stagger is when they land.