What's new

Hello, new here.

BERGZERKER

RAGEQUITALITY
Hello, I have been lurking around the site for about a month now and I finally decided to make an account and join the community. I have MK9 on both 360 and PS3. I originally started playing on the PS3 but due to living in Kansas City....there really isn't much of a local scene out here. Soo....I am pretty much stuck to playing online only and some friends here and there. I also noticed that the online for the PS3 is horrible so I tested it on the 360 and haven't looked back. Tough getting used to the controller though. I bought a mad catz fight pad. They work decent.

I play lots of different characters. I say I change it up every week or so. I always keep coming back to playing Ermac, Sub, and Scorpion though it seems.

I am always looking for advise on how to improve my game a little. I find that I tend to jump a little too much and play all my characters a little too aggressive, thus...eating lots of random xrays lol. Any advise on how to deal with Raiden's bullshit tactics would be appreciated. Mainly with Ermac.

Also, could someone give me a little insight on why people like to use the D1 poke as opposed to the D3 poke? All I ever hear about is how awesome Ermacs D1 is and I just dont see it. Is it for using it as AA? Anyways...I have rambled enough. Thanks.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I'm no expert on frame data, but I believe the effectiveness of some various low pokes depends on which characters you are using. You might check the character sub-forums for proof.

Anyway, welcome to the website!