What's new

General/Other HawkGirl Mains

A

AoK Ryan

This is a Thread on who is going to be a HawkGirl Main since day 1 and this thread will prove it.

My Mains are in the Order as of right now.

HawkGirl
Raven
Harley Quin- Flash

LEGEND

YES!
so far im going with hawkgirl and Deathstroke to start. But i want to main someone that is higher on the tier list, and only that character

so if either of them end up good i'll be solo maining them

Xechs

Tour de Force
Due the lack of previews and gameplay, I am really curious about Hawkgirl. I'm gonna try with her and Green Arrow first.

Hawkgirl
Green Arrow
Doomsday (maybe, we'll see)

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Hawkgirl and Frosty for sure.

You should edit the first post to include all the potential Hawkgirl mains usernames.

Zangrief

Noob
I'll be maining Hawkgirl day 1. I like to troll every now and then when I play, and her flight seems like excellent trolling material. I just hope it's not as worthless as Sindel's flight.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
I'd love to say Killer Frost is in my list for sure, but...where's our gameplay? :(
Unless she turns out to be a Noob Saibot-like zoner (which might not be too bad since I am having trouble rushing down in the demo), I'll probably be happy with whatever. I was super disappointed that Frost didn't make it in Mk9, so this seems like adequate compensation.

sea_guy

Monitor
Hawkgirl for me, with Martian Manhunter as a backup if he's DLC like I expect. Haven't heard much of anything about her strengths or playstyle, but it sounds like NRS made a point to their testers not to release any more details on character who weren't at least playable in the PAX build.

So long as she doesn't end up Jade-tier I'll stick with her, there's just something about chicks with wings..