What's new

Havik Kombos

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Yooo our boy can kombo after bf2 with scorp if you do down kameo at the right time

fr stack

Working on this kombo with scorp right now just trying to connect the tether at the end is todays fun,
22 bf1 dash f4 bf1uk , db1 , bf2ex , dk , still working on the end tho feel free to fire ideas at me ill be labbing this evening,

fr stack

Kung lao kameo low hat cooldown is crazy good heres a kombo utilising it
bk (hold) dash 22 db1 ji212 fk ji212 d2 , does 36%
Also if you just let the 22 rip without cancelling and use the same start so low hat hold dash 22 it causes a strange restand action

QUAN CHEEZY

Buff Havik
I made an updated optimal combo guide for Havik/Cyrax if anyone is still using that Kameo pairing.

Most of the combos are meterless but you can spend 2 bars for the unblockable setup if you want.

I didn't include any 1 bar combos because with Cyrax I find it's generally better to save meter for breakers/unblockable setups instead of spending 1 bar and 2 kameo for maybe 1% more damage than just the meterless version.

If you know of a combo more optimal than the ones shown in the vid let me know.
(not including the ones that only work when not connected to the servers)

bmoee1

Noob
Havik has a hidden move… short blood bath (corpse roll). If you input bf2-b, it will do the short version of his roll and you will convert much better midscreen. Literally a life saver.lol

Anyone know any corner combos with Stryker? Midscreen I have a bnb that works but I can’t really figure out how to utilities nades in a corner combo.

QUAN CHEEZY

Buff Havik
Made a combo guide for Stryker/Havik, he can get much better damage than I was expecting. 40% meterless midscreen and 50% corner combos, I think most of these are optimal but I'm not 100% sure yet.

Timing the grenades so that both of them hit the opponent can be tricky, especially in the corner but you can still combo from single grenade hits midscreen and in the corner too if you're not too close.

So far Stryker will probably be my pick if Cyrax gets bodied by the nerfs.

Anyone know any corner combos with Stryker? Midscreen I have a bnb that works but I can’t really figure out how to utilities nades in a corner combo.

QUAN CHEEZY

Buff Havik
Made another Stryker/Havik video showing some combos into the handcuffs reset and an armor breaking unblockable setup using Stryker's grenade toss on knockdown.

Allows you to do near 70% damage into the 50/50 reset which if the opponent fails to block, will cost them the rest of their health.

The only way for the opponent to get out of the unblockable setup is to time their armor move with the neck snap, however there are many different ways to counter this from mixing up the timing of the neck snap, for example you could:
-Do a raw neck snap after the grenades
-Follow up with b2/b22 into neck snap (or any other string you want)
-Backdash out of their range then attempt the neck snap, if they armor through it repeat it again (if they armor through twice, you've cost them 2 bars of super meter for them trying to avoid 20%-30% damage)
-Backdash out of their range then bait out their armor move with a bf1, follow it up with either raw neck snap or a punish into neck snap.

Even at full screen distance, there is still enough time to dash forward and combo after landing the unblockable.

Character's like Sub-Zero and Reptile will sometimes cause one of grenades to miss if you're grenade timing is early/late but the setup does still work on them, also if they are only hit by a single grenade you can still break their armor by following up with f4 or a poke into neck snap as long as you're quick enough.

The only character the setup doesn't work on is Ashrah due to her enhanced wakeup's hyper armor.

Made another Stryker/Havik video showing some combos into the handcuffs reset and an armor breaking unblockable setup using Stryker's grenade toss on knockdown.

Allows you to do near 70% damage into the 50/50 reset which if the opponent fails to block, will cost them the rest of their health.

The only way for the opponent to get out of the unblockable setup is to time their armor move with the neck snap, however there are many different ways to counter this from mixing up the timing of the neck snap, for example you could:
-Do a raw neck snap after the grenades
-Follow up with b2/b22 into neck snap (or any other string you want)
-Backdash out of their range then attempt the neck snap, if they armor through it repeat it again (if they armor through twice, you've cost them 2 bars of super meter for them trying to avoid 20%-30% damage)
-Backdash out of their range then bait out their armor move with a bf1, follow it up with either raw neck snap or a punish into neck snap.

Even at full screen distance, there is still enough time to dash forward and combo after landing the unblockable.

Character's like Sub-Zero and Reptile will sometimes cause one of grenades to miss if you're grenade timing is early/late but the setup does still work on them, also if they are only hit by a single grenade you can still break their armor by following up with f4 or a poke into neck snap as long as you're quick enough.

The only character the setup doesn't work on is Ashrah due to her enhanced wakeup's hyper armor.
I've definitely been running havik Stryker and I've always thought him and sektor were his best kam's despite the cyrax being what it is. With Stryker and sektor he can use the unlockable two times back to back. The computer did it on me one day and I was like whatttttt. Lol been using it since. And just labbing. With all this tech ,

QUAN CHEEZY

Buff Havik
I've been really liking the Stryker/Havik team but Stryker has a really annoying bug where if you call in his grenade ambush while armoring through a hit or just get hit right after calling him, Stryker will get hit out of his attack while he's off screen even though he's no where near in range for the attack to land against him.

When it happens it can cause an otherwise plus/safe attack to be punishable..

Hopefully NRS fixes this in the same patch they nerf Cyrax, but I'm not expecting much.. :coffee: