• I'm holding out for a hero til the end of the night

• Kitana

• Kung Lao

• Reptile

• Ermac

Results are only viewable after voting.

orochiDragon

PSN OROCHI-dragon / Archangel-44
Alot more kano votes than I expected. He was really crappy in mk9 but he looks great this time around. Can't wait to troll people with commando!

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
I can't say any for sure until I pick up the game and start playing around with characters that intrigue me. Right now, Quan Chi's looking fantastic so he will definitely be one of them I try. I usually narrow it down to 3 characters I really like and see if any of their movement works with me. I hate characters that are hella punishable and I love block-strings.

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
I'm holding out until the end, but you better believe I will hone my Quan Chi. He's always part of my arsenal when he's in MK games.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
Waiting for Reptile/Sareena/Havik before I make a final decision. But I still reaaaallllly like D'vorah, Cassie, and Kano, so I don't feel bad about voting D'vorah for now.

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
D'vorah and kung Lao seem like they have my interest most but I'd like to see Ermac and the remainder of the cast. But I will definitely be trying out the first 2 in the lab day 1

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
Espio said:
You play the Flash so you'll have to forgive me for having zero sympathy for you lol. I can only assume the kk was meant to be Martian Manhunter.
Kotal kahn was who I thought was your main

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
Well i am gonna give lao a try since i didnt like to pick him at mk9 due everybody complaining. But I guess i wil main sub zero as always as long as liu kang is not in it. If liu kang is in Def main.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I'll be sticking with Raiden because NRS gave me everything I had no idea I wanted so fucking bad.

Of course, if I see a Nitara reveal or some shit Raiden might have to fuck off. Short of that, thunder god all day erryday.

Omfg u overly verbose windbag, how the fuck can you claim a main THIS early in the game's life, scrub? U know the Kung Lao reveal surprised u. like holy shit u might actually have 2 sit down and play the fucking game b4 u pick ur main.

Asshole.