What's new

General/Other Harley Quinn CEO Discussion (New Harley Players Welcome)

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Harley is only underrated cuz her dumb trait is worthless. If it was like Deathstroke's trait then Harley would be top 3 in game haha My players-to-learn list went like Batman, Raven, Nightwing, Harley...but it looks like Bman, Raven, Harley, Joker (I was playing cpu Harley and they did 47% combo twice to me)
Once her trait is fixed with the upcoming patch she will be recognized as the character she was meant to be.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
To Clear Up Any Previous Confusion

Winners bracket
FNATIC|Perfect Legend (Scorpion, Black Adam)
Deg (Harley Quinn, Scorpion)
AGE|NYChrisG (Black Adam, Green Arrow)
EMP|REO (Scorpion)

Losers bracket
RG|Rico Suave (Black Adam)
EMP|KDZ (Superman)
EMP|CD Jr. (Scorpion, Superman)
Saltface (Harley Quinn)

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Harley is good. The Funky P comment at the end of his stream that "Scorpion is broken and so is harley now" had to be a troll IMO. Harley is good, but honestly I think she is a fresh face in finals and it caught a lot of players off guard as not a lot of folks have ran into higher level Harley's to study the matchup. They just dont seem to know how to move against her to stay safe and are running into stuff.

She's good but not OP. I think Harley is just right where she is and seeing her starting to rise I think is a strong sign the players are starting to evolve and grow. I fully expect Nightwing to be the next to have a night like tonight.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Harley is good. The Funky P comment at the end of his stream that "Scorpion is broken and so is harley now" had to be a troll IMO. Harley is good, but honestly I think she is a fresh face in finals and it caught a lot of players off guard as not a lot of folks have ran into higher level Harley's to study the matchup. They just dont seem to know how to move against her to stay safe and are running into stuff.

She's good but not OP. I think Harley is just right where she is and seeing her starting to rise I think is a strong sign the players are starting to evolve and grow. I fully expect Nightwing to be the next to have a night like tonight.
Nightwing,Harley,Hawkgirl,Doomsday and The Flash are all slept on imo. They will be considered upper mid/top tier soon. I've been saying this for a long time now. At least one of them is confirmed (For now)....Also I'm not sure about Lex but he seems very good, just unpopular.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Nightwing,Harley,Hawkgirl,Doomsday and The Flash are all slept on imo. They will be considered upper mid/top tier soon. I've been saying this for a long time now. At least one of them is confirmed (For now)....Also I'm not sure about Lex but he seems very good, just unpopular.
Lex is suspect, but extremely hampered by a dependency on his armor to buy him enough time to setup all his mobility and space control tools like orbs and mines. I keep hoping for folks to show up with a way to get him going, but I keep seeing folks prove they can simply pressure through his armor to the point that his gameplan is overwhelmed. Cool character, but sooooooo hard to find someone with the proper defense and reads to pull him off.

Doomsday I thought was already confirmed good. I really want Hawkgirl up there too...I'm still salty about the stream pig announced where a Black Adam just ran and chuck interactibles to get rid of the first good one I saw. I really want someone to experiment and stream a side pool of no interactibles as an experiment to see how much it effects footsies and gameplay.

Rabbit

thugs bunny
Hahahaha, just like the Scorpion and Deathstroke thing.
It's the pretty much "every character in a fighting game placing well that is rarely used in tournaments" thing.

I like Harley Quinn and I'll be rooting for the Harley players since she's my favorite character in the game but every time this stuff happens people overlook what characters they played against and the players experience with the character.

Not saying she's good or bad because it's still early but it's funny to see a bunch of people saying they already knew how good she was (not in this thread).

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
It's the pretty much "every character in a fighting game placing well that is rarely used in tournaments" thing.

I like Harley Quinn and I'll be rooting for the Harley players since she's my favorite character in the game but every time this stuff happens people overlook what characters they played against and the players experience with the character.

Not saying she's good or bad because it's still early but it's funny to see a bunch of people saying they already knew how good she was (not in this thread).
Considering she was slept on so hard. I've been saying she was good for so long. I've been mocking her first nerf by coining the catchphrase "Nerf Harley!". Which people will probably think I'm serious after this recent stream.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Lex is suspect, but extremely hampered by a dependency on his armor to buy him enough time to setup all his mobility and space control tools like orbs and mines. I keep hoping for folks to show up with a way to get him going, but I keep seeing folks prove they can simply pressure through his armor to the point that his gameplan is overwhelmed. Cool character, but sooooooo hard to find someone with the proper defense and reads to pull him off.

Doomsday I thought was already confirmed good. I really want Hawkgirl up there too...I'm still salty about the stream pig announced where a Black Adam just ran and chuck interactibles to get rid of the first good one I saw. I really want someone to experiment and stream a side pool of no interactibles as an experiment to see how much it effects footsies and gameplay.
Hawkgirl and Nightwing are so slept on it's insane. They HAVE to be Top Tier. And Flash is at least UPPER Mid Tier. Let's not forget Raven and Catwoman too.

The Slaj Jazz

TIckle my sweet salty nips
Hawkgirl and Nightwing are so slept on it's insane. They HAVE to be Top Tier. And Flash is at least UPPER Mid Tier. Let's not forget Raven and Catwoman too.
Yes, these 2 are very very slept on. Especially Raven. I think that most of the cast is actually slept on but there just ignored cuz people are focused on the obviously broken characters like Supes/Scorpion

Rabbit

thugs bunny
Considering she was slept on so hard. I've been saying she was good for so long. I've been mocking her first nerf by coining the catchphrase "Nerf Harley!". Which people will probably think I'm serious after this recent stream.
lol. She def was slept on pretty hard considering most of what I've heard on this site pre-CEO that she was bottom 10.

I really want to see one of the Harley players against Chris G's Green Arrow because that's a match-up I could never get around against a good GA.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
lol. She def was slept on pretty hard considering most of what I've heard on this site pre-CEO that she was bottom 10.

I really want to see one of the Harley players against Chris G's Green Arrow because that's a match-up I could never get around against a good GA.
That would be amazing to see, also I wanna see Saltface BODY REO, people will be screaming NERF HARLEY! All day... lol

SonicFox5000

The Best.
OOOO YES! Saltface Go! Him and I were talking two weeks before CEO for a long time, trading Harley Quinn tech. I am very happy he is repping that Harley <3

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
I dont see how people kept ignoring Harley tbh, just messin around with her in training mode a while back it was very easy to see how much potential she has. She has all the tools she needs to compete, and surprisingly damaging combos. The crazy bitch hits HARD lol.
and she'll be even better with the d2 buff and her trait not being totally worthless.

I've been trying to learn her for the last week or so, along with WW and Bane.